July 25, 2014 | 1661 users online

Toners - Shiseido - Pureness Balancing Toner

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by sparklingBG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am on my third bottle and I am very happy with this product. It is very gentle and it doesn't sting (alcohol-free) unlike clinique! It gets most of the dirt off my face. I use the Shiseido pads with this product. I use the toner twice a day and it last for about 2-3 months

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by bubblewarped

I really like this toner; it's calming (alcohol free), gently removes any leftover traces of makeup, leaves no residue, instantly brightens my skin and makes it so touchably soft. It's incredibly refreshing going on and doesn't sting at all -- I look forward to this step in my routine. I have a very oily T-zone and it seemed to balance my skin a bit after some use as well. Love the convenient pump. At $24 for 5oz, it's a little pricey and I went through the bottle relatively quickly with daily use, which is the only reason I'm taking one lippie off. So worth trying though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 7:28:00 AM More reviews by shirlz_is

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am usually such a product whore that I never buy the same product twice since Iím always excited about researching for then buying something new to try.

But this?

I think Iím on my fourth bottle, itís THAT good.

The price is fair considering how long the bottle lasts for (I use it once a day and it lasts at least 3-4 months).

I donít mind the smell much and 4 full pumps will cover my entire face. It has never stung my face in any way (which can be sensitive if I have been out in the cold for a day, or have just exfoliated my face) and gets rid of any excess makeup that I have somehow missed, which is usually in the inner and outer corners of my eyes. Even when I poke the cotton ball into my eyes with the product, it doesnít burn.

I love this so much that I usually buy 2 bottles at a time, and I cant remember the last time I researched toners since I have no intention of switching any time soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by BeautyTakesTheCake

LOVE LOVE LOVE this toner! It is alcohol-free so it won't dry out your skin or sting sensitive skin. There is a pleasant smell to it and it works very well. My skin feels clean and supple and it absorbs moisturizers very effectively following this!

read more reviews at: www.beautytakesthecake.blogspot.com

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2009 4:00:00 PM More reviews by MoiBelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting to write a review about this for a long time already, but I i'm always forgetting it. I have used this toner a long time ago already, say 15 yr ago...and I remember I liked it a lot. I have very very dry skin during winter and even in the summer. this toner helps balance my skin ph and helps hydrates my dehydrated skin, making it soft and refined, it makes my pores invisible. Also like the mild scent. I think I will be buying this one again soon.