Lancome Blush Subtil in Rose Sucre

4.5

Another winner from Lancome.This is a medium non-shimmery neutral to cool pink that wears beautifully on my ultra fair skin (Diorlight #100).It is very natural looking and very flattering.The color is better on me than soiree which was a little darker and more plum.It is in a way similar to mulberry made by Maybelline discountinued pure blush( another of my favorite).A great find.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a gorgeous, simple blush. It applies pretty evenly and gives a good flush to the skin. It's not shimmery, so it always looks classy and clean.

on 4/1/2003 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Blush Subtil in rose sucre is awesome! I have really fair, sensitive skin with pink undertones and this powder blush goes on streak-free and looks completely natural. I have tried Clinique sheer powder blush and aveda's tri-color and highlight, but Lancome definitely wins! The color stays true for hours....

on 7/13/2002 2:22:00 PM

Another beautious blush from lancome!! I was sooo happy with my aplum, I wanted to try a pink shade. This is a pretty medium pinky rose that is matte and gives your face a rosy flush. VERY nice!