The Body Shop Pumice Foot Scrub

4.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/29/2014 3:43:00 AM

wow. Fantastic product!! I used this with a buffer and it took off ALL the dead skin on my feet. My feet have NEVER felt this smooth and soft. smells nice, and it actually works!! SO impressed! If only it came in a tube. that's okay though, great product regardless. :)

on 12/21/2014 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have been loving this product! I dance ballet and it is perfect to keep my feet smooth and feeling fresh. I use it twice a week and follow up with a good moisturizer. The Body Shop is a little bit pricey here in Brazil, so I hope it lasts a long time.

on 6/23/2012 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is my favorite foot scrub, and I've tried many. I love that it has pumice; I've tried some sugar foot scrubs and the sugar dissolves before it starts scrubbing. It also has a good amount of pumice in it-you don't need to use a lot of this to get a good scrub. I really like that it come in a tub so you can get it all out. I massage it onto my feet and then go over them with a callus stone. I follow everything up with a good foot cream. I do this once a week and my feet look pretty darn good! I do like the peppermint in this too, it smells good and it's refreshing. If you wait for a sale on this, you can get some great deals. I always have a backup, I love this stuff!

I love this product! I have been using it for 4 years now! I've recommended it to friends and family. They also have this product in a gift set The Body Shop Party Feet Set which includes the pumice foot scrub, the lotion, and clippers and emery board. Great stocking stuffer at $12! continued >>

on 9/23/2011 6:37:00 PM

A nice treat for your feet! Nice and coarse gel like texture. Tingles and refreshes tired feet. It gently removes dry skin. I should buy it more often!

on 6/16/2010 8:56:00 AM

I love this footscrub. Don't usually use one so can't compare with other products on the market, but find it does a great job at removing rough skin and smoothing my feet, especially when used with a good footcream afterwards. Agree with other reviewers that you really don't need a lot of it so a tub will last quite a while.

on 4/7/2010 5:55:00 PM

I love this scrub. I was skeptical at first because the consistency is rather spongey. I was expecting something much coarser. But it does a great job. It smooths out the rough spots and is fairly moisturizing. Though for the calluses that come with summer flipflop season it may take a few applications... And a little goes a long way. I picked it up in a gift set that was on sale - so the price was right at the time. I love TBS, but they can be rather pricey. They have great sales though so keep an eye out. Join their frequent shopper club (I forget what they call it) for 10% off, lots of great offers, and points for every every purchase. Every other visit it seems I get $15-worth of free stuff.

on 1/15/2010 4:01:00 AM

I ordered this online and was quite disappointed when it arrived. I didn't check the size of the container ,and this is very small in size compared to the other scrubs. I use this with a pumice stone about once a month ~ it's too expensive to use daily. It has a nice scent and I like the consistency, but I don't like the price. I probably will not purchase this product again...

on 2/26/2009 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I find this is a nice foot scrub! It's the first real foot scrub that i have ever tried, and i can say that have enjoyed my experience with it. It has a refreshing, strong peppermint scent, and it works nicely to exfoliate and soften some dry/hard places on my feet (especially heels and the outside of the big toe). I like to use this along with the plastic foot file (that i also purchased from the Body Shop). This scrub can also last for a pretty long time, as using just a little bit can work effectively. Overall I think this is a nice quality product and i would say that it's worth trying out!

on 5/21/2008 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this scrub. The great thing about it is that it lathers, but is very scratchy and scrubby at the same time. The packaging is not the greatest, as my jar tended to get water in it, but perhaps a tube would be too difficult (maybe it does come in a tube, I don't even know), and besides, the water never really diluted the product; I could kind of pour the water off the top. Highly recommended.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products