Yves Saint Laurent Lip Lacquer in Crystal Rose

4.6

on 4/22/2007 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is a discontinued color, but it was my HG lip gloss for a long time. YSL Lip Lacquers come in beautiful hues, are non-sticky and dual as chapstick. Crystal Rose is a sweet, innocent look. I'm a big fan of transluscent pinks and this is it for lips.

on 9/11/2004 5:33:00 PM

A pretty sheer pink gloss which can be worn alone or paired with lip pencil or lipstick. The texture of YSL's glosses is superb: It's thick, but not gloppy. The scent slightly bothers me, but the wear and color of this product outweighs this.

on 4/22/2003 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The package looks so gorgeous!
However, it is nothing more than this. I tried it at the counter and realised it just has a pretty package and for the same price, I can buy other brands with more pretty colour seletions. I didn't buy it finally.

on 2/15/2003 11:16:00 AM

This is by far the best lip gloss I have ever used. I use this like chapstick! It is so beautiful, and sexy on. It adds the perfect amount of shimmer, and color to make your lips full, and pouty. I carry this with me everywhere. The casing is very classy as well. This gloss stays on very well (better than any I've tried). Out of any gloss I have ever tried (and I have tried them all!) this gloss always makes my lips look beautiful and sexy, and goes with anything I am wearing! I love it, and I will continue to purchase it until I can no longer find it!

on 7/13/2002 4:41:00 AM

This is a lovely sheer pale pink with very fine, subtle shimmer. It is a bit like MAC Oyster Girl Lipglass, but I find it much more wearable as it is not 'frosty'. It has a pleasant rose scent.

Recommended for Medium Skin