Johnson & Johnson Kids No More Bed-Head Spray

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/1/2009 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Good product and works great on daughter's hair. She has fine hair but it tangles easily. This does the trick. I would not repurchse though because I found that if I put watered down regular condtioner in the bottle, it is the same thing only MUCH cheaper!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a wonderful detangler! My hair is in the process of going from jet black to dark brown with blonde streaks and bleaching makes the hair very fragile, damaged, and even spongey. It also makes the bleached areas very hard to untangle even after using conditioner. I was losing around 30 or so hairs a day just from detangling my hair. My hair is thin anyway so this is very bad for me! I tried this today after washing and conditioning my hair and was able to detangle my hair very quickly. The spray moisturizes the hair and adds a lot of slip so a comb can go through the hair easily. My hair has no frizz right now and I only lost 3 hairs when detangling while damp! I will have to see how many hairs I lose when I comb through my hair once dry but I think that so far it is a great improvement! This cost me around $3.50 at CVS. The fragrance is a very light fruit scent. I could barely smell it when I sprayed it. One warning though, make sure you wipe down your floor after spraying because this can make the floors a little slippery, but most spray leave in conditioners or detanglers do that. Awesome product!

on 1/22/2005 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this to use as a detangler and it works really well. I also use it if I don't have time to wash my hair in the morning. It makes my hair feel cleaner and smell good. I only don't like that the one I have (pear) kind of smells like wine.

on 7/13/2002 2:05:00 AM

This is the new name/version of what used to be Johnson's "Detangler" which my mother used on me as a child! LOL! It now comes in a variety of nice scents. It is basically a "leave in conditioner" and there are more expensive products that may accomplish the same thing (and I've tried them), but they didn't work any better on me than this product. I haven't used it lately since my hair is shorter, but when it was long, it was a godsend to me!!! I have *extremely* fine "baby hair" (and lots of it!) that tangles very easily. This made combing out my hair after washing a breeze!

Popular Hair Products