April 20, 2014 | 1949 users online

Moisturizers - Dr. Denese - Hydroshield Dream Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by kookoo4mike

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST moisturizer. Period. I am on my 3rd jar of this wonderful cream, which btw is 3.4oz! A huge jar for around $44 (on qvc), that is CHEAP for a great product that delivers. I normally have oily skin but in the colder months i need a little more moisture and can use this as both a night and day cream. It just absorbs so nicely into the skin and makes my skin feel moist but not oily. Never has broke me out either. My girlfriend visited me and used this cream and she kept raving how wonderful it felt on her dry, sensitive skin (which is totally opposite of my own skin). My only complaint is that is does come in a huge jar w a huge opening. But a truly dreamy, heavenly cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Isleta

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I also liked Denese hydroshield, but the Dream Cream is even better. It leaves my skin sort of dewy. It is surprising that a cream can provide such excellent moisturizing while feeling so light on the skin.

I have dry skin and I live in the high desert of the American southwest so good moisturizers are a must.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 6:54:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

This is really a wonderful cream. Its hydrating without being too heavy. I am 46 and find this perfect. Doesnt make T-zone oily or anything. I really like alot of Dr. Denese's products. This one is a repeat buy for me. Its my go to for hydration. I use it at night. Since during the day I use something with SPF. You can get a very large size jar on QVC and the price is good for the quality. I dont know if I would say this is for young skin. Possibly if you are more on the drier side. It really does go on like a dream. No unpleasant scent. Texture is very light for the job it does. No irritation either. Really love this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful moisturizer. Soaks in fast without being greasy or causing extra oiliness (i have oily skin) and takes care of any and all flakiness/dryness. Like NoeyD below, I too love this when I OD on retin a. Great stuff....I think.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by KATHYVZW

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only used this for about one year but I have dry skin and this really moisturizes at night year round and I use it under the tinted moisturizer in the winter to combat the extra dryness of winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by NoeyD

As I stated in my previous review about the Dr. D's Age Corrector Cream as my HG moisturizer though I'm a serum guy, this one comes a VERY close second. Sooooooooo unbelievably moisturizing and not heavy at all! Very impressive ingredient deck, peptides, retinol etc. I use this specifically for my neck when I over od my retin a there since it is more sensitive, but use this exclusively in the winter months on my face....stuff rocks!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2009 8:57:00 AM More reviews by JudgeJudy41

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't rave enough about this moisturizer. The front of the jar states: Hydroshield Hydrating Dream Cream. I've written before, my skin is Sahara Desert dry, but this cream supplies the right amount of hydration for a supple feel. Dr.Denese Dream Cream is the first to make my skin look & feel soft the first thing in the morning. The formula is light, no fragrance ( two thumbs up ), and asborbs quickly. I'm thinking QVC introduced this about a year ago, and I was already using her Night Recovery cream. However, she has reformulated the Night Recovery & it started to irritate my skin.

I believe oily skin types could use this. I have sensitive skin & the retinol ( 6th ingredient ) does not irritate in any shape or form. It comes in a 3.4oz jar that will last about 4-5 months.
DSWP

Update: This cream is interferring w/the Peter Thomas Roth unwrinkle pads. I even used both products on alternate days. I'm not giving up the pads - nope. Maybe, I'll use the Dream Cream down the road. I still believe this is an excellent face cream.