December 19, 2014 | 1477 users online

Self Tanners - Jergens - Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer-Medium Tan

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by katiebellex0

I had heard of the foaming version of this on a review I had seen on YouTube. I have tried the lotion in the past and felt like I stunk like a sweaty pretzel and it took forever to dry! I decided to give the foam a try after doing more research an saw the great reviews. I have to say, I have fallen in love with this and have only applied it twice!! I was needing a tanner that was a bit lighter than my Holy Grail self tanner Loreal Sublime Luminous bronzer, for more of a "winter" self tanner. So, I opted to try this one out. The color is beautiful and gives me enough to give me a beautiful and natural looking tan! I am so excited that this has no strong self tanner order and when you first apply it the foam itself smells chocolatey and floral. It smells so good :) it glides on smooth and is easy to blend. I have had no issues with streaks and don't have any issues missing spots like I have before even with a color guide, which this one doesn't have. This is just easy to apply and dries super quick but not too quick to where you don't have time to blend in your application. I found it to be moisturizing and was afraid that it would be drying to my skin, but I was definitely happy with the outcome! I will definitely keep this along with my loreal self tanner :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by dcabc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The medium-tan makes my pasty white legs actually look naturally tan. I love that it dries fast so I can put it on right before going to bed without worrying about sticking to or staining the sheets. No weird orange color. It rarely streaks on me - only if I've applied too much and haven't rubbed it in enough - but it does seem to fade quickly and in patches. Still, a great and effective product overall.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by crmangrum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have pretty fair skin. It's a combination of oily & dry. I used this product back in March and I applied it twice daily, once in the morning and once at night for a week straight and I can honestly say it gave me a great natural looking tan. It didn't rub off on my clothes, it dried quickly, and the smell wasn't terrible!

I am using it now (June) because I am going to the beach in a few days to just get a little bit of color to me. I definitely recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used to always use the lotion version of this, but have found the latest formulation to smell worse and have the tacky feeling and smell linger much longer than I remember it used to. I picked up the foam as an alternate after reading the reviews here.

I used this after applying lotion and letting it dry, so I can't speak to it's moisturizing ability. As a foam, I think it's primarily meant to be a tanner and just labeled as a moisturizer because it's brand consistent.

I was happy with this in many ways. The smell was not as strong as the lotion and faded much more quickly (within 5 minutes). In dry climates it dries in about the same amount of time and in more humid climates it maybe took 10-15 minutes to feel fully dry and absorbed. It never rubbed off on or stained my clothes. It was a natural looking color, not orange, that started to show after about three applications. (I used the medium/dark even though I am definitely 'fair' and it was totally fine.) I used gloves to apply, not a mitt in the interest of not wasting product, and had no streaks whatsoever. The foaming pump makes me feel like I get a lot of "bang got my buck" as far as the quantity goes - a small amount foams quite a bit, and spreads well, so you're using less than the lotion. There are roughly 15 full body applications in the one can.

The only drawback for this is the same as the lotion, which is that I feel it starts to fade almost as soon as it really starts building up color. It fades patchy and unevenly, as most of these things do. I just wish there was a self tanner that could last a whole week without crumbling off.

In the interim, until that magical lasting tanner arrives (for under $15), I expect I'll keep using this as it is heads above the lotion version.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by caterpillargirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am WHITE. Freakishly, so. Anyhow, I didn't used to care but lately I've been getting a lot of "OMG YOU ARE SO WHITE" comments that I decided to try this when I saw it on sale. I absolutely WILL NOT go into a tanning booth and I'm afraid of the sun. I'm religious with the sunscreen as skin cancer runs in my family. My kids have never ever ever had a sunburn and I'm proud of it.

Anyhow, I got the fair to medium and have used it for a couple of weeks and I must say that it's taken the freakishly white horror that was the color of my legs away. I'm not brown, but I'm not blinding white either. I have confidence wearing skirts now - just in time for warm weather.

It goes on easily, dries fast, and smells rather pleasant. I have not noticed any streaking, fading, splotchiness that others have mentioned. Just a slight tinge of color to take away the blinding white. Would purchase again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by allred

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My skin color is glow-in-the-dark white, so almost any self tanner gets really weird looking on me. This is one my favorites since it dries quickly, it delivers color after two applications, and it has less of the stinky smell than any other I've tried. The original Jergens tanner smelled hideous! This has almost none (the medium to tan version). I use it at night and shower in the morning, two days in a row to start with and then maybe twice a week to maintain.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

Wow, this is a great self tanner, cheap, easy to use, no weird scent, no color transfer, fast drying, fast color payoff and no orange hands!

I bought this at cvs for just a few bucks, I am naturally tan but don't go in the sun set all so use self tan products to maintain even skintone and stay tan. I could see how this may lean a tad orange on lighter skin, but it looks fine on me.

Took one lippie off because you would have to reapply at least once a week to maintain color and likely repurchase over and over to stay tan. I will keep this in my tanning product rotation.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by blondesnob

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a fake tan addict and it is unusual that I find a product I actually like. Jergans Foam self tanner is a lot better than the lotion. I have been using it for 2 weeks and it has never gotten splotchy or streaky. I found that the colour is too light and not deep enough for me, but it is a wonderful self tanner for beginners! It looks really natural and its easy to apply. I got this on sale for cheap and it's overall great. I recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

The weird thing about this is I'm not the same colour as I am in the lotion. I'm fair, but ca get away with using medium in the lotion but in the mousse it looked too dark / orange for me so I exchanged it for the light and it's fine. I love how easy this is to apply and the best part is - it dries quickly! It says no odor and that's not completely true, it's not as bad as the original lotion but the self tanner scent is still there. One of my favourite drugstore self tanners.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by pinkielips1299

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great self tanner! Very easy to rub in, doesn't streak, doesn't smell horrible, dries super quick, doesn't rub off, and doesn't fade patchy, great authentic color. The only thing I would change is how much you have to build it. I know its a gradual tan but I wish it packed some more color with each application so I could get a dark rich tan without having to build up so many layers of foam. Besides that its a great value for the price, and I would recommend the medium to tan instead of the lighter version it doesn't give much color and looks really yellow. The medium to tan version is perfect.