December 19, 2014 | 1500 users online

Eyeliner - Kat Von D - Autograph Liquid Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by istuart

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The tip of the applicator brush is very fine. The eyeliner itself is thin, too. I know it's a liquid liner so it might so moronic that I think it's too liquidy. but I find the consistency wet and runny for my liking. For me, the list of cons is longer than the pros, so I'm going to list them first.

CONS: Hard to make a winged eye or more dramatic cat eye. On the off chance you are able to apply a more dramatic line, the ends of the cat eye are not long lasting and wear off before the rest of the liner; does not dry immediately

PROS: great for very thinly lining the top; lasts long when applied as a thin line
(For reference, I have oily lids and slightly hooded eyes)

I won't repurchase this product because I can get more versatility from other products.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by melissavigil718

This is my absolute HOLY GRAIL liquid eyeliner. I love me a cat eye, and this never disappoints. For a small bottle, it lasts a long time. I recommend the shade 'Puro Amor' which is a matte black.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by paola09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After a really long time of struggling with different liquid eyeliners, I finally found the Kat Von D Autograph Liquid Eyeliner and I bought the darkest one which is the Puro Amor. This eyeliner is perfect and I love it because it lasts all day long from 9am- 10pm. But what I love most about this eyeliner is the fact that it does not smudge to your lid. The wand is also very easy to work with. I got this eyeliner at Sephora and it was $20. It is a little expensive compared to drugstore eyeliners but it is worth it. I use it every day and I still have more than half of product in the container and I bought it like 5 or 6 months ago. I will totally buy this product again. It is worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by mollymare

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow!! Really good eyeliner! So impressed. Stays on all day and night. The applicator is wonderful and makes it very easy to draw a line. Color is great. My new favorite eyeliner. Price is a little high but totally worth it and much cheaper than some other high-ends I tried that were not good. Hoping to try others products. I also love the Lock-it foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Mhernandez102311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Omg!!! I love this eyeliner! Ever since I started using this I have never changed to another eyeliner! I love how it doesn't smear at all and it lasts all day even if you sweat or cry!! :D lol this eyeliner has been the best and my favorite! I always get compliments on it and how I use it! Yeah it might be a bit pricey for it but it's worth it because it last me a year and it's an everyday use! I love the Kat Von d liquid eyeliner! Specially it has an applying brush that makes it easy to apply! I have no complains about this liner we'll only the price but overall I still prefer to buy this than other brands that don't work the same as this one! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Powder_Puff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

May be premature but I think I've found my holy grail eyeliner. It's matte, doesn't smudge, flake,lasts all day, easy to apply and again it's matte! I went into Sephora to check out the Kat Von D Tattoo liner based on reviews but it was too shiny and discovered this little gem. Previously I was using Mac fluidline, which would smudge all over by the end of the day, and Make up Forever Aqua liner, which was shiny and would flake. Alas I've found my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by kaiyrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really not that picky when it comes to eyeliners. I just ask for my product to be matte black, decently pigmented, and budgeproof. Unfortunately that seems to be a far stretch for most liners on this oily-lidded gal. I've tried MAC Fluidline - smudged. Urban Decay 24/7 - smudged. L'Oreal Lineur Intense - no smudging, but flaked off if I so much as touched my eyelid. Pretty much any other liner on the market, even those claiming to be waterproof - smudged like crazy. This did not. The brush can be a little difficult to work with for beginners, but it does the job. Packaging is so pretty and has that signature tattoo style of Kat Von D products. It is a little pricey, but considering it's the only product that works for me 100%, it's completely worth it. HG for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by cakefaceangie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite black eyeliner. I love the matte finish in puro amor. I buy this eyeliner out of habit. It lasts even through crying lol. It's worth the price and the packaging is pretty too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by sdyaya619

My favorite eyeliner! Its super dark and it lasts all day, it is also easy to apply. It is not super thick but it is also not watery. I just love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by lovelyxuglypie

My absolute favorite liquid liner! I'm someone who demands a super dark matte black in an eyeliner, and this delivers better than any other liquid formula I've tried. It's relatively smudge resistant, and fades at the end of the day as opposed to other formulas that flake off. It typically lasts all day unless I've been rubbing my eyes more than usual. I highly recommend this product! If you're interested, you may want to purchase it soon because it looks like Sephora is starting to carry more felt pen liners (less product, more money) and may be phasing out a lot of the regular liquid formulas. I have trouble finding this in-store so I always purchase it online. I'll buy this for as long as I can!