April 20, 2014 | 1724 users online

Treatments - Miracle 7 Leave-In Hair Mist

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by sweetsparkless

This stuff is awesome! It works best when you use the shampoo and conditioner with it. Sallys has a good sale every few months on it. If you bleach your hair like me you will think this stuff is a miracle!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by meowsers2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Well, this is truly a miracle product that I will repurchase again and again. I bought it at Sally Beauty Supply for about $12. A little pricey but not too bad and WELL worth it. I have used It's a 10 before and I would say I like this product even better.

A little mist goes a long way. I put it on over a heat protectant before I dry my hair. It makes it OMG-SO-SMOOTH and silky. Smells OK, too. I ususally have many fly-aways on top of my head but this product really smooths them down! Picture perfect hair every time.
It is a great detangler, also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by nuyearbabee

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My hair feels like straw when I don't have this on hand. I go nuts when my 15 yr old takes off with my bottle bc it is on the expensive side ( I get the bigger bottle for $22) her hair is down to her butt almost and she feels the difference too. Her hair has never been highlighted/colored but she straightens it everyday. My hair is highlighted blonde. I only use it on my ends bc if I go any closer to my scalp, I'll become oilier faster. I always get compliments on how soft my hair is and how good it smells bc of this product :) Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by ClassyChic01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this product in the hopes of finding a detangling spray that could tackle both my and my 4 year-olds' impossible tangles while leaving our long and fine hair silky without weighing it down. Unfortunately, I am still on that quest. The ingredients were impressive and I read great reviews on MUA, but this just wasn't for my hair. Since getting highlights, my hair gets super tangled in the shower. While this product really gets the tangles out, as I blow dry my hair, I can feel it leaving a coating on my hair. It isn't really greasy, just sort of waxy, making my hair feel stiff. Here's a break down:
PROS:
-Pleasant Smell - smells fresh and clean, but the fragrance is strong!
-Detangles very well on wet hair
-Combines some key ingredients for hair care - panthenol, silk amino acids, sunflower seed extract, etc.
-Heat/styling protection
CONS:
-Weighs hair down/coats hair surface
-Pump is very fickle and will stop spraying from time to time (my guess is cheap packaging..not a good spray nozzle for such a thick, lotion-like formula)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by 5shannon5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing!! No more tangles. Not greasy. You will love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by fabgeargirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My hair was fried after my (now former) stylist over-processed my hair. I've been trying everything from Queen Helene cholesterol treatment to..no kidding..put extra virgin olive oil in my hair and leaving it on under a heating cap overnight.

So far, I'm not that impressed. I'm highly sensitive to fragrances, and this was a bit strong for me. At first, it seemed to give me a lot more volume, but it does feel a bit dry (perhaps nothing I put on my hair is going to help...but that's another story). I may give it one more chance; if I don't see much improvement, I'm going to return it to Sally's.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by leinighte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this. I have only been using it for three days now and I have notice a difference in my hair. My hair is usually quite frizzy because I have thick wavy hair. This has helped with the frizz and the softness (I also color my hair) I have also notice less breakage. Because I color my hair so much I can't run my fingers through my hair without having a piece or two come out. Now I can.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by BellaLuella

LOVE it is very comparable to Its A 101 Half the price too. I found this with a deal at Sally's. Purchased this at 14.69 and recieved a full size shine spray which retails for 15.69. Should last me a year.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by DieMyDarling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's the best leave-in conditioner/lotion I've ever used. Helps my super damaged hair stay so soft and manageable without being greasy or weighed down through heat styling.

It even helps my formally helpless hair air dry rather nicely. It's still frizzy, but not big and super fly away like it was before...I can actually go out and not be embarrassed if I have to let it air dry into it's natural waves/curls.

So not perfect, but the best yet. I'll definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by cuonbroadway

Pretty good product! It definitely leaves my hair feeling hydrated and healthy. I'm not sure it lives up to all of its claims, though. I have fine, mostly straight hair and I find that I generally need to follow up with a light anti-frizz serum when my hair is dried. Otherwise, I'm pretty pleased with the product. I took off one lippie because it feels really slick when you spray it on your hair, almost like it's a little greasy. It dries just fine. And the top cover keeps popping off on my bottle. It's irritating, but not a huge deal.