August 29, 2014 | 1885 users online

Bronzers - NARS - The Multiple Bronzer in Cap Vert

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Narsfanatic

Cap vert is one of my favorite contouring cream products. I loved mine to pieces that when nars came out with their matte multiples, I simply didn't like the contouring ones as I was so transfixed with my old cap vert.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by Miataylee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My hands down, absolute favorite, worry free, guaranteed to always look good bronzer. Thanks to the perfect combination of no shimmer, just enough yellow undertones and believable color, this cream bronzer is my HG of bronzers.

It actually covers up the slight discoloration I have from years of sun exposure and evens out my skin tone just enough to where I don't feel the need to use foundation. It won't cover up any blemishes I have, but that's not the purpose of this product.

It wears well all day, and I find that it almost dries down to a nice finish versus some of the other multiples I've tried that stay the slightest bit dewy. It's a fantastic shade for contouring for my NC25 skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh yes! I've been using Rapa Nui multiple as a bronzer for over a year and am completely devoted to the formula and the stick form. Problem is, it was a tad too dark and orange toned for my medium olive skin. This color nails it. It looks way pinkish and I feared it was too cool and/or light but it isn't. Much more realistic - like the day you get the tan when it has a little pink glow to it.
Perfection in a tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by evakser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for about 6 months (or so) and I've basically forsaken all other bronzers in my considerably large stash. This product is amazing and I'll most definitely need to buy more when I run out. It gives the most natural color and yet slightly luminous finish... Expensive? Yes. But is it worth it? YES! It's lasted for a long time and it's still going strong. LOVE it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by VickiMorgenstern

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This Nars contour creme in Cap Vert has quickly become a permanant fixture in my professional makeup artist kit. The shade is almost universally flattering and versatile (with the exception of the deepest complections) and can be used on men and women in production projects. Goodbye to dirty ashy looking faces!!! Although the creme texture leaves an opague finish and is long lasting, using a HD powder to set it if the talent is under hot studio lights for lengthy shoots enhances its durability.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by SCHAVDA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product just for contouring as I was looking for a cream product. I was not able to swatch it as its not available in store so after some research and looking at online swatches, I went ahead and purchased it. I'm really glad that I did as this product is perfect for contouring - its a really great shade for my nc30-35 skin tone. It also blends beautifully and can be sheered out or built up depending on your preference. I'm really pleased that I bought this as I was considering the Tom Ford shade and illuminate or the Hourglass bronze and illuminate. Both of these also seem like good products but I have enough highlighters and didn't want any more of those, so the Nars cap vert is perfect for those just looking for a matte cream bronzer for contouring or bronzing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently purchased this bronzer and I am inlove!! I was super intimidated by the color because it's dark and reddish but it goes on like a dream! It's super costly at 45 dollars but I didn't need much so it will last a long time! It's also matte and and is an excellent contour :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Lovely - no shimmer, creamy and gives the most believable glow. The perfect color for my NC20-25 skin. I use a kabuki brush to blend the color high on my cheekbones, lightly over my eyelids and sometimes I use a little on my lips but a nude lip-look. I looks really pretty with a pop of color over it like, MUFE Aqua cream in Fresh Pink. Very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by stephcp

Great product. I was impressed by the creaminess of the product and NO shimmer. Just the type of bronzer I have been looking for. The price is steep, but is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 7:25:00 AM More reviews by wujen

I bought this product to replace my Stila bronzer (Shade 2) which is too dark (and a bit too orange) for me. I absolutely LOVE this color as it really gave me a healthy glow. I've received numerous comments from friends since i've been using this product. I just apply it with my fingers and it lasts all day, and this is something considering i leave the house at 8am for work and comes back at 7pm. This product will also last me a very long time as a little goes a long way.

The only down side about NARS products is the price. I'm in Australia, and they cost an absolute bomb!! Around $90 AUD!! I really don't know why they're so expensive here, esp when they're half the price in the US & UK. It simply does not justify the price for a bronzer. I've actually just been buying them online, or when i'm overseas.

If anyone knows where else to buy NARS at a cheaper price from Aus, please, please let me know!!