November 26, 2014 | 1355 users online

Concealers - Olay - Regenerist Touch of Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by pinkblush88

8=D -----

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by debdee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very slight, minimal dark circles under my eyes and this concealer does not conceal them, which is why I gave the product a 3 rating. I do like the creamy smooth application. If I apply the product under my eyes, and then lightly apply a cover stick, the result is adequate coverage with a smooth finish. If I use a concealer stick alone, it settles into my fine lines and accentuates them. By applying the Olay product first, the end result is smooth coverage that requires only one touch up during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by lipstickgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this - am on my second tube. Let's be clear - this is not equivalent to using actual concealer, which I would prefer but usually simply don't have time for. But it works quite well for what it is: an eye cream with a touch of concealer. It moisturizes and brightens my eyes. And it takes mere seconds! If you're looking for a quick trick, give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Victoiresecret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got a 7mL sample free and I love it! It is light and sheer and really helps with the puffiness of my eyes and with my mom's fine lines while covering up with concealer. The application tube is amazing and so easy to use. Not full coverage though. Like a tinted moisturizer. Love it! Will buy full version

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by midge55

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I saw an ad for this product in a magazine, and decided to give it a try - I had a $5 CVS coupon, so I didn't feel so bad about how expensive it is. I have tried alot of concealers, but they all seem to make the rims of my eyes look red for some reason. So I gave up on concealers for a long time -- until buying this product - and it is great! It seems to brighten your under eye area so that it appears smoother -- and it doesn't make my eyes look red! It is not a thick concealer, but more of a brightener. I am VERY happy with my purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by mstracy

This is a pretty great concealer. And I have tried a bunch. It doesn't settle into lines. Gives pretty good coverage. I do wish they made this in more than one color option. It just is what it is. And I would say it's definitely medium. It is a tad dark on me. I use the Olay Definity Color Recapture in the Lightest color. So I mix a tiny bit of that with this to lighten it up just a bit.

All that said, I do think I will buy again. But this is an enormous tube. It will last for a loooong time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2009 7:08:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, this was a nice surprise. Tired of having all concealers (never mind the price) dry up and settle in my under eye lines by the end of the day, I decided to give this one a chance. For a drugstore brand, it's not cheap ($21). But considering the price of other high-end concealers, not too bad, either. Anyhoo, I tried this on alone. Not too much concealing power, BUT it does not settle in lines, and it does not overdry the skin. I tried it mixed with other concealers (MUFE, Benefit, whichever I had at hand), and it still does not settle in lines. Nor does it make your skin look dry. Also, it's very good for re-applications during the day. Does not look caked-on. Did my lines vanish? No, of course not (I didn't say it's magic). But I will definitely buy it again because it makes my under eye skin look A LOT better than when I use other concealers alone (even if I use them on top of eye cream). This is certainly a keeper. I suggest you try it alone, over your eye cream, mixed with your usual concealer, or your fdt., if you prefer. Comes in a tube and the size is good (0.5 fl. oz.). I'm very happy with this. Hope it will work for others, too. :)

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No