October 31, 2014 | 1409 users online

BB Cream - Shills - Super Magic BB Cream (Cherry Blosson Edition)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by ikbenNoelia

This was the first BB cream I ever bought and I really liked it. The packaging though looks cheap, and it needs improvement, but it´s not my major concern. What I like best is that you need very little product, and it covers amazingly... which is fantastic. My sister has a lot of sun damage on her face and when she tried it on she was shocked to see how much it cover. I also find important that it has a high SPF and that does the trick. What I do not like is that there is only one tone available, and it makes my skin look kind of grey if I don´t put on foundation or powder after it, which is definitely a turn off. Other BB creams I use have different shades to choose from and then you don't even need to use foundation. The price is very reasonable and it lasts forever. Great for those who need intensive coverage and want an all in one BB cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by NaomiHa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on ebay for $15 free shipping 50ml tube.
I really like the consistancy. the color doesnt come off gray as the skin79. ( i have a review on that ) I've been using it for almost 6 months now. The tube really last forever I wear it 5x a week.

The consistancy is thick and creamy. The coverage is light to medium. It really cancels out the redness that i have on my cheeks and diminimize the dark circles around my eyes.
It really fits my skin perfectly. however theres no SPF in this product (that I know of). I have gotten no break outs from it at all. It also keeps my skin fairly moisturize
The BB cream does not last forever on your skin however. Within 3-4 hours I noticed that it completely disappeared from my face.

I also read off somewhere that BB cream was use to remove surgery scars. (i'm not sure how) however I had two tumors removed from my back and they are purple and I am fairly pale with some beige tones.

so I will try this out on my scars and will let you know if it really works.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by missmshl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

made my skin horrible.. i have pretty smooth and 'baby-soft' skin.. but after i used this for about a week, my skin is discolored, the texture is not even, and i have these small little spots that look like milia near my nose.. i'm going back to korean made bb creams.. this stuff sucks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I got this thru e-bay after loving my SKIN 79 BB cream (caviar), I decided to explore to different variety. This is somewhat slightly more fluid as compared to Skin 79 but the effect is still the same, no colour selection, I am in Canada, to cooperate this product, I applied this & other BB cream over my moisturizer. And I find mixing some silicone primer with BB cream works great, especially when you dust some mineral powder or powder foundation on top. The overall effect lasts all day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 5:35:00 PM More reviews by egoh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Shills BB Cream -- one of the hotest "new thing" in asia right now are BB creams! Accordingly to my readings and research, B.B Cream" is short for "Blemish Balm" Cream, originated in Germany and widely used by dermatologists in helping the patients whom had gone through laser skin surgery, in aiding the soothing and regeneration of the skinworks. It works as both a concealer and/or a primer.
Anyhow, I bought the Shills Super Magic BB cream (on ebay) after watching reviews on youtube, it really looks Amazing on the ppl who uses it. The cream itself has a "beige" tone to it, and they have 2-3 other shades that's available. I have been using the Shills bb cream for about 1 month now and personally I don't like it much :(( It seems too drying for me, even though some ppl claims that it's "hydrating?" The coverage is light and I don't think it's buildable, but the problem that I have with it is everytime I use it, it magnifiers the dry spots / flakes on my face. I don't feel that it protects or regenerates my skin ? It's popularity in asia maybe because of the weather there (more humidity), but here in southern cal, it just feels too drying for me :(( Maybe it will work with ppl who have combination or oily skin type?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2009 2:58:00 PM More reviews by lil_me

I purchased this on EBay for $18.99 + shipping because I live in the US and it's unavailable in any store here (at least that I know of). 50ml tube.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I learned of this (and many other things) from Phyllis (www.makeupforlife.net).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shills Super Magic BB Cream (Cherry Blossom Edition) 6 in 1 BB (blemish balm) cream made in Taiwan but must be targeting the Korean market because the verbage on the packaging is in Korean. It promises to protect against free radicals, even out skin tone, brighten the skin, control oil, moisturize, and conceal. Some active ingredients I gathered from some websites are: ginko, green tea, and vitamin C.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So far, I've been using this for about a month. I do like the texture as compared to some of the other brands of BB creams out there. It goes on much smoother and less thick & sticky.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PROS:
* nice scent
* smooth texture
* light to medium coverage
* ever so slight shimmers to brighten a dull complexion
* somewhat hydrating
CONS:
* no sunscreen
* don't know actual ingredients
* only 1 color available
* make pores a bit more visible if I don't dust a bit of powder over my cheeks
I would repurchase only if more colors become available. It is a wee bit too light for me.
**UPDATE**
It seems the priceof this item has dropped quite a bit on EBay and with free shipping! Even so, I think the texture is still a bit too thick to work with and not as smooth as I would like.