July 24, 2014 | 1860 users online

Lipstick - Urban Decay - Midnight Cowboy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by that1makeupgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This lipstick is a nice nude shade with a high amount of sparkle.
It looks well over a lip liner, I hardly ever use it on its own.
It's my re-discovered new favorite nude, that gives your lips a glow and warms up the face nicely.
The only minus about it is the packaging. Sure, the little dagger looks nice, but storing it in a lipstick holder is tricky.
Overall, I'd love it if UD bought back this lipstick in their permanent collection in more plain packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this for 6$ in the clearance sale and I love it, it's a great neutral I like the color a lot and hope UD has a new more adult line. A more streamlined case the whole dagger thing is cute but you really have to protect it.

It is a nice brown and the sparkle doesn't bother me at all I love the caramel scent. I just wish it would stay on longer. That's why it gets 4 lippies.

The formula is really nice though and it's smooth and looks really great with my pale complexion. I like a bright eye with this lipstick because it's not so bright and it just is one of those colors that for me goes with everything.

I really hope though that they redo their lipsticks because I really like it and wanted to try other colors. But I guess I will have to use there lip pencils or find something similar.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by bedazzeledberet

This is one of my favourite nude shades and Urban Decay shades in lipstick. It is a nice neutral shade with a little bit of gold glitter making it look super girly and feminine. It is really creamy and glossy but surprisingly pigmented at the same time. Also the taste isn't as bad as my other Urban Decay lipsticks so that's also a plus! This lipstick goes pretty much with any look, you can feel the glitter, but to me it doesn't matter. However it doesn't last too long so you will probably need to touch up due to the glossy texture.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by harls321

This is a great light nude color on my pigmented lips. The shimmer gives it a little kick but can also be overwhelming so I find it best to apply the matching lip junkie on top to smooth it out and look natural. I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by rawrlexi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A really beautiful nude shade. With my lip color this goes on almost transparent, but it'll be great for those days I want to look nice and put together but don't want to hassle with a super pigmented lippie. I am not a massive glitter fan, but I can't say I noticed the big chunks of glitter other reviewers claim seeing. It was shimmery, yes. But not at all over-the-top in my opinion. I did only get the mini (sampler) though... so maybe that has something to do with it.... I don't know, all I do know is that this is a great lippie and is the finishing touch to my more natural, every day looks. LOVE IT!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

A gorgeous nude shade...IF...the glitter wasn't so damn scratchy on my lips. The glitter was hardly noticeable, but it still scratched my lips, and was irritating. It's a shame, because it's such a pretty shade. I'm just glad I got this in a sample pack...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by MissApril221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this shade, just not the glitter. I love the smell of Urban Decay's lipstick and I also love the stay power. However, this particular shade has very little stay power at all and I am assuming that its the fault of all the glitter they packed into it. I don't care for a glittery lipstick and I usually go for a matte lip whether I am wearing a nude shade or a dramatic red. So, if you are looking for a subtle, matte with some natural shine, this would not be a good choice for you. I'm just glad that I got a mini instead of purchasing the full size product.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by amberw22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I saw this at Ulta and did not want to buy it but I just had to. It was so pretty and reminded me of summer. It goes on almost like a shimmery gloss. Once I got it home my love affair quickly wore off.

First off, It's so soft that after a few months it broke off the base and shreadded itself as it was being twisted up and down in the tube. Second, it's pretty glittery. Third, I HATE the packaging. It's cool and different but just not practical. I ended up having to melt the lipstick into a pot.

I could see this being a really great lipsick for a highschool or college girl. I'd rather find something else that's similar but better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by rachelbobco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is actually a nice nude color, but I cannot wear it because its sooooo glittery. I mean, I like some shine, don't get me wrong. Looooove a lipglass, I even like the too faced diamond glosses some think too gritty and glittery So its gotta be a real glitter disaster for me to turn up my nose. But this stuff is freaking absurd. Big chunks of glitter like a kindergarten art project gone terribly terribly awry. Just glad I got a mini to try it out first. Maybe my teen sister will wear it...

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by wotstaterseh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a VERY nude lipstick and there is NOTHING subtle or natural looking about all the glitter in it, it is just not something I would ever want on my lips unless it's Halloween and I'm trying to be a glittering vampire.