July 24, 2014 | 1212 users online

Sunscreen - Olay - Professional Pro-X Age Repair Lotion w/SPF 30

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by pezgirl53949

This product is amazing. Im used to sunscreens that leave a white ghastly cast or that leave a flaky residue. But this product is amazing. Ok if you prefer a matte or satin finish, this product probably isn't for you. It leaves your skin ultra dewy and fresh and sparkly. You wanna wear this with liquid foundation if you wear makeup. I about about 3/4 a quarter size amount, then wait 15 minutes, then mix equal parts with Revlon Colorist Whipped foundation, and apply it with my fingers. It gives me a healthy appearance. Yes its pricey, but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by teller5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So....if you are like me and have combo/oily skin and are if a "certain age" and hate the feeling of sunscreen, than this may just change your mind. Just looking at a tube of sunscreen creates havoc with my skin, I have tried neutrogena, cetaphil, l'oreal and banana boat, all of which turned me into a greaseball and broke me.
I use a lot of Olay Regenerist products and have never had a problem with them, so I decided to give this a try. I wore it on my day off to a bake sale at the school, which was outside and very sunny. I applied my makeup overtop,I did not notice any tell tale white cast, and headed out the door. I was in the sun for 3 hours, when I got home and looked in the mirror my skin was still relatively matte! The only areas that had a small amount of shine were my nose and chin, which are always oily anyway. It has vitamins, green tea etc in it as well, which is never a bad thing, it also comes in a pump which I like. It is pricey, but you get over two ounces, which is a decent size. They only (minor) complaint is that you can't see through the red plastic tube to see how much product is left.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by shannbronzo1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not sure why this is listed under sunscreen......I was searching for it under moisturizers. I have been using about a month in conjunction with the Total Effects cream cleanser because my usual regimen of the sensitive skin cleanser and regenerist moisturizer just wasn't cutting it this winter for some reason, and I had been using the two together for years just fine. I do love this moisturizer. I am surprised how no one ese has commented on the slightly gritty feeling I feel it has though. It is not a deal breaker for me, but I noticed it the first time I used it, it has a gritty texture to it, I think so anyway. As for the whitecast others have commented on, I do not notice that at all. I use a pump and a half for my face and neck, and I find it to be a bit greasy looking initially, but after a few minutes when I apply my MU it is fine. I have strayed to try other moisturizers on the market, but always come back to OLAY. I think they are perfect for my sensitive, dry, skin. Oh, the packaging....don't like that I cannot see how much is left AT ALL! That bugs me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by moonshyne777

Just a note: this is known as "Olay Pro X Age Protection Lotion w/ SPF 30 in Canada. Not sure why two different names but I double checked and the product I have is identical in ingredients to "age repair lotion"

This is the FIRST sunscreen I've ever been able to wear that doesn't sting, break me out, cause a rash or bumps or otherwise torment my skin!! This is HUGE for me!! I've tried literally dozens of ss products over the years all with the same bad results. It was purely by accident I ended up with this and I fully expected it to be like every other moisturizer with sunscreen I'd tried. I was shocked when instead of the usual mess my skin ends up in after coming into contact with anything SPF, that instead I was left with soft, radiant and calm, protected skin!

If your like me and react at the very word SPF then try this! I also use the Pro X eye restoration complex (awesome!), wrinkle smoothing cream (good but the jar needs to go!) , skin tightening serum (great!) and use the little clarisonic-type cleaning tool and cleanser..(love love love that!) so I'm already a fan of Olay but this moisturizer with SPF 30 surpassed all my expectations. It's a great formula that's packaged to keep fresh. Highly recommend this product! I'm finally able to wear a sunscreen product and will feel better knowing I'm protecting my skin from sun damage, especially important to me since I use vitamin c, glycolic acid and retinol products. Before this I simply tried to avoid the sun by wearing hats etc. not very effective. Thank you Olay for yet another great product! I only wish I'd tried it much sooner. I did try another line of Olays moisturizer with ss a few years ago, but had bad results. I'm soooo happy that this formula works for me! I don't know how they did it, but they made a moisturizer with ss that doesn't ruin my skin. Couldn't be happier with it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I wanted a lotion with a sunscreen and I read this has niamicide (spelling?) which is supposed to increase collagen. Not crazy about this on my slightly oily skin. It never feels like it absorbs and makes me look greasy and feels kind of heavy on my skin which is not great during the humid summer months. I'm not sure if there are sunscreens that don't burn eyes but this is not one. It also makes my skin break out a little and get that bumpy look from blocked pores. That said, I do find that this does a good job of moisturizing and plumping up the skin. Thus, though I have not been using it much because of the above issues, when I do use it it makes the fine lines around my eyes look less noticeable. Would probably be a good product for those with dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by lala1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A good moisturiser and sunscreen combo. Since using people have commented that my skin looks luminous. Certainly gives skin a nice moisturised glow with out leaving it feeling greasy. Have no idea what this does for wrinkles as I'm lucky enough not to have any, just using as a preventive measure. My skin does seem more even and softer and I have had no problems wearing it under make up. Most high spf creams have left a white film, and 'bobble' under foundation. Not here. Quite pricey but seems to be lasting a decent amount of time. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: One of the thinner spfs I've found for the face, for sure. Better scent than most Olay's. Leaves a good amount of moisture on my combo skin.

CONS: Not the cheapest.

ALTERNATES: For a cheaper choice, Trader Joe's "Enrich lotion" SPF15 for a satin finish, but it's only spf 15. Olay's 7-in-1 spf 30 is quite nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Ginger30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

In my opinion this day cream with the SPF is totally awesome! I can't believe it's actually a sunscreen because it doesn't feel or smell like a typical sunscreen, plus the Pro-X day cream has great ingredients.
I've been using this day cream for 3 weeks and my face looks bright, smooth, wrinkle-free, and even toned. I was having alot of redness and itching and breakouts before using this cream, and now my face has been transformed into happiness. I like the pump and the red packaging too. I have no complaints.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2009 8:53:00 AM More reviews by dls115

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product feels moisturizing. However, the last few times I have used this product, I wind up with white substance on my skin. Not only has the product not absorbed properly, but I wind up having to wipe it off my face to remove the white flakes - the first time this happened was on my way to work on the train -- I started to put on make up and wound up having to wipe down my face to get the white flakes off -- and of course my jacket was then full of white flakes - not a very professional look. The last several times, my rosacea has acted up and I wind up red-faced. have a red face fairly soon after using the product. I am going back to Oil of Olay Regenerist which seems to have better ingredients - I can slather this all over my face with no flaking and no redness.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 6:17:00 PM More reviews by hemmerlyv

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this!! I first went with the regenerist line, which gave me good results. Then I wanted more, so I saw a great price at my BJs discount store. I am so happy with this product! I saw results the next morning!!!