Black Opal Sheer Lipstick - Barely Mocha

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/17/2007 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product and use it all the time. I only use Black opal foundations's also. It's the only product that doesn't make my skin orange.

on 11/6/2005 5:12:00 PM

I decided to try this one after falling for Black Opal's Barely Wine lipstick. This has all the same positives: sheer color that can be built up, good staying power, no feathering/bleeding, moisturizing glossy texture, good packaging. Lipsticks tend to turn orangey on me (even sometimes pinky MLBBs), and unfortunately this was no exception. The color is a deep reddish caramel, and it would be lovely on someone who can wear that color well. On me it was the color of Kraft caramels, but with more orange. For reference, I am fair, neutral, dark green eyes, dark brown hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love the color barely mocha. It brightens my face, and it looks good on all of my family.(Our skin tones range from dark tan to deep chocolate brown).

on 6/6/2001 8:48:00 AM

A sheer reddish-brown with a medium glossy texture. Good staying power, but was not moisturizing enough for me. I feel like it was also a tinge too orange for me as well.

Popular Lipsticks