September 16, 2014 | 1738 users online

Lipstick - Black Opal - Sheer Lipstick - Barely Mocha

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2007 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Commentary09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product and use it all the time. I only use Black opal foundations's also. It's the only product that doesn't make my skin orange.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2005 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Bisou_ny

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I decided to try this one after falling for Black Opal's Barely Wine lipstick. This has all the same positives: sheer color that can be built up, good staying power, no feathering/bleeding, moisturizing glossy texture, good packaging. Lipsticks tend to turn orangey on me (even sometimes pinky MLBBs), and unfortunately this was no exception. The color is a deep reddish caramel, and it would be lovely on someone who can wear that color well. On me it was the color of Kraft caramels, but with more orange. For reference, I am fair, neutral, dark green eyes, dark brown hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2002 9:20:00 PM More reviews by scribblescrabble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love the color barely mocha. It brightens my face, and it looks good on all of my family.(Our skin tones range from dark tan to deep chocolate brown).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2001 8:48:00 AM More reviews by plumfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A sheer reddish-brown with a medium glossy texture. Good staying power, but was not moisturizing enough for me. I feel like it was also a tinge too orange for me as well.