October 31, 2014 | 1475 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by sharonl501

Pros:
-Blends easily
-Twist and lock top that prevents the product from leaking
-Natural finish, good for oily skin bc it doesnt make your skin look oily
-Good coverage

Cons:
-Makes dry skin or peeling visible
-Doesn't last very long

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by AlexisTarantino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to foundation.
I think it depends on how you apply it that it looks "cakey". Less is more with this foundation. I use BB creme and concealer under my foundation sometimes and whether I use the BB creme or not, my skin looks flawless and I use my fingers to apply my foundation.

It's kind of pricey but not bank-breaking but considering how long mine lasts (2-3 months).

I love the glass bottle with the pump lid and I love you can lock the pump. It won't leak in my suitcase!

All in all, I would reccommend this product to anyone who was looking to try something to make their skin look photoshop smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Alyssa3424

Ok, so there are plenty of bad reviews, and I understand why. You need to use a primer with all makeup foundation you use. It reduces oxidization, and makes the skin even. This product, when used correctly, is wonderful! Before this I was using mineral powder, and my friends politely informed me that it's coverage was not great. After I made the switch to this, I received many compliments and I enjoy it too. If you are a person with oily skin, powder your nose and forehead lightly after application. Blot throughout the day if necessary.
One con I'd like to discuss is the color options. They don't have light shades, and I'm very fare. I lightly powder and that makes it a little better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by vur1994

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! Makes your skin look so pretty! My shade is Medium 2 pure beige and I love the way it makes my skin feel. The texture is perfect. It's not too runny just right. If you haven't tried it I would definitely recommend you to give it a try!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by AmbyBambi88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awful, so bad it's actually one of the worst I've ever used.
For one, I used their lightest color and it's so dark it makes me look dirty. It clings to any dryness and makes pores look huge. No matter how little you try to use it looks cakey.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by JessieRou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to try this because the bottle says 'MOUSSE Airbrush finish'. I thought it might be a lightweight finish, but it's the opposite. It's so cakey, it settles into the textures of my skin. Even with Benefit Porefessional primer, I saw some lines I've never even noticed before!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this foundation after reading the review on Beautypedia and saw it got a Best rating. It's not a bad foundation, it provides light to medium coverage and probably best for normal to slightly oily skin. I used a light dusting of powder over top and it did look really good for a while. I was disappointed my pores began to stand out after a while but maybe a different primer will help. The color selection is terrible. I got the lightest shade, porcelain ivory and it definitely had a pink tinge to it, the next shade up classic ivory had a yellow tinge. I found it applied better with a brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by lauren97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is very smooth and light. It feels really nice on my skin. My only problems would be that none of the colors match my skin, it's kind of difficult to blend, it didn't last very long, and it made my patches of dry skin stand out. I was disappointed because I thought it would be great for my dry skin with the creamy, seemingly hydrating texture, but it was not. Honestly, I think the product would have worked better for me if I didn't have such dry skin. For those with dry skin like me, I'd keep looking for a different product.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Simplymel

I used this foundation years ago and loved it and I thought I would try it again as I ran out and was looking for a different product to try. The shade I used then has been discontinued. So I picked up the caramel. For summer it was a bit light for me almost ashy looking on my skin, but did look smooth and flawless once it was applied. This foundation did not sit well on my face it was melting away after a few hours of wear with primer. I think I'll just use it if I need a quick fix face, not for everyday or going out, as the lasting power just isn't there. The pump is great though!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by TheMickster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I figured I'd give this a try when I finally gave up on bb creams . I've been using it for about a week and in my opinion its not the worst or best product out there.
PROS
It has a great bottle with a pump which keeps things sanitary.
it seems to be unscented/fragrance free as far as I can tell
It has a good medium coverage that blends decently.
I get compliments from my boyfriend when i wear it about how cute I look or how good my makeup looks today or my skin looks clearer which is nice :)
It has an easy application with fingers or brush.
Doesn't seem to break me out but I have not been using it that long so we will see about that...
Didn't settle into any fine lines
Didn't accentuate dry patches
Felt somewhat hydrating during wear

CONS
Does not have the matte finish I was looking for. Very shiny but not as greasy looking as the bb creams I've tried.
Oxidizes after about 5 hours (I use a blot paper on my face and then apply my bronzer or face powder again to refresh )
Feels somewhat sticky on my face for a few hours until it settles
Upon oxidation it darkens in color. Can turn orange in certain shades. I have nude and it seems to be okay.
I'm not sure I like the texture of it . its hard to describe, but the cream goes to a somewhat powder feel as it glides over the skin and I just don't like it.
Have to apply it speedily because of the cream to powder thing.
Can be cakey if applied to thickly or not quick enough.

All in all its a decent foundation for the price. I paid $9 for it and I'll use it til its gone and I don't know if I will repurchase or not. I will probably continue my search for the perfect foundation.
Its a good value if u can find your matching shade and if you have the right skin for it. I don't think oily skinned people should choose this. Normal/dry/very dry skin only.
I'd love to go back to my Vichy foundation but I'm too tanned this summer and I can't get a match. Either too dark or too light. Grrrrrr.....