November 28, 2014 | 1962 users online

Eyeliner - TheBalm - pick up liner

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by HollyBee23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like these little eyeliners. I picked them up at Sephora a while back. They are tiny, but have lasted me a long time. I actually use Romeo (gray) as an eyebrow pencil; its a perfect match for me. The other two I use as eyeliners and I think they're great. They go on smoothly, don't smudge easily and have decent staying power. They aren't as great as my HG, Urban Decay 24/7 liner, but I like them more than most eye pencils. I will definitely repurchase if I ever use these up.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by mskitte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i thought these little pencils were cute and for the price, was a great deal for three colors. alas, this product is utter crap. i am really skeptical as to their purpoted water resistance since i have never, ever encountered an eyeliner that smudged so easily. it gave me crazy raccoon eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2008 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got these eyeliners from sephora and it comes in three colors, (romeo) gray, (casanova) brown, and (don juan) black and it comes with a sharpener for $18. They claim to be waterproof and it goes on smoothly.

My verdict- the pigmentation in this is great- true to it's name. However this would disappear on me after about 3 hours. It doesnt smudge but the color would disappear.They do go on very smoothly but each eyeliner is only about 3-4 inchese long and it makes it harder to hold on to. I would not repurchase this because the colors just dont last although it doesnt smudge. I rather spend the 18 dollars on a full size makeup forever eyeliner with some change left over too.