TheBalm pick up liner

2.7

on 7/14/2011 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like these little eyeliners. I picked them up at Sephora a while back. They are tiny, but have lasted me a long time. I actually use Romeo (gray) as an eyebrow pencil; its a perfect match for me. The other two I use as eyeliners and I think they're great. They go on smoothly, don't smudge easily and have decent staying power. They aren't as great as my HG, Urban Decay 24/7 liner, but I like them more than most eye pencils. I will definitely repurchase if I ever use these up.

on 1/6/2009 1:01:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

i thought these little pencils were cute and for the price, was a great deal for three colors. alas, this product is utter crap. i am really skeptical as to their purpoted water resistance since i have never, ever encountered an eyeliner that smudged so easily. it gave me crazy raccoon eyes.

on 12/10/2008 6:15:00 PM

I got these eyeliners from sephora and it comes in three colors, (romeo) gray, (casanova) brown, and (don juan) black and it comes with a sharpener for $18. They claim to be waterproof and it goes on smoothly.

My verdict- the pigmentation in this is great- true to it's name. However this would disappear on me after about 3 hours. It doesnt smudge but the color would disappear.They do go on very smoothly but each eyeliner is only about 3-4 inchese long and it makes it harder to hold on to. I would not repurchase this because the colors just dont last although it doesnt smudge. I rather spend the 18 dollars on a full size makeup forever eyeliner with some change left over too.