March 1, 2015 | 2061 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush - Taupe

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2015 5:04:00 PM More reviews by janee346

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I thought this didn't have much pigmentation to it, despite being well loved among the makeup community. I think it is a really great drugstore option for a contour, but I was disappointed by the lack of pigmentation, that I would rather seek out another product. I believe I read somewhere that you can scrape off the top layer of the product and after trying that, it helped slightly. I think this is definitely worth a try, especially for those who have fair to light skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2015 1:52:00 PM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just wanted to put it out there that this can be used on many skin tones, not just fair. I have medium olive skin -- it can run the gamut from cool-toned and pale in the winter, to warm and bronze in summer. Most bronzers (and powders, ugh) oxidize on me, but this never does, always shows up, always looks natural. It hasn't broken me out.

It's hard to find in stores but I finally just caved and got it on Amazon for like $7. Paired with the Everyday Minerals Itahara brush, this is all I need for contour.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2015 12:10:00 PM More reviews by mudpie70

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the end all be all for super pale ladies. I have been skeptical of buying a contour color because they all are just wrong. but this one is just perfect. i was skeptical of the brand as i've never used it. works like a charm.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2015 2:49:00 AM More reviews by nini68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was so far the best color for countouring my cool fair skin tone and it took me some time before I've catched it in the local store - this nuance is very popular and it is sold out very quickly. Well, the product is not dusty, chulky, powdery, it has just a right consistence, the color is wonderfull, some kind of cool brown with hint of rosy shades and tinny, tinny almost invisible sparkles in it. However, after just two days of using it on my cheekbones they started to itch and small bumps appeared all over.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2015 4:00:00 PM More reviews by skylalavigne

LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!! this is my all time HG contour powder. i have light skin and this is perfect for a contour! every time i tried to use a bronzer or contouring powder it would always look too orange on me, but this is perfect! it only costs $5 at cvs/ulta etc. its great and i will definitely repurchase when I'm done with it. only thing is that the packaging is rather cheap, another shade of nyx powder blush broke on me after i dropped it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2015 10:51:00 AM More reviews by karenzxc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Lovely as a transition/ blending colour on the eyes as well as a natural contour on the cheeks for my fairish skin. Easy to blend, very soft and velvety. My most used product at the moment with all kinds of eyeshadow colours and blush with it on the cheeks

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by queenM100

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

really nice for contouring on my NC40 skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by ness321

Perfect shade for contouring if you have pale skin. I actually bought hoola bronzer before discovering this and it's not nearly as good. Hoola is good, but it appears too warm (basically, a bit orange) on my skin. This is brilliant for contouring my nose, cheekbones and as a crease colour. Btw I found mine on new ebay for anyone in the UK struggling to find nyx products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by oneclassy_broad

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

As most of the reviews here, this is a pale girls savior when it comes to contouring. I've tried it all and just assumed I couldn't get the technique of blending down, enough to make it look natural even though I consider myself advanced when it comes to makeup. Low and behold NYX taupe showed up in my life and as it turns out, I was just using the wrong product all along. Contouring is supposed to create a shadow and this product does just that. Its cool toned, no shimmer, very blendable and long lasting. If your giving up on contouring and your a pale girl, definitely get this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 8:18:00 AM More reviews by buytoomuchmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OH-MY-GOD.
I'm sorry, I'm just so excited over this product.
Ok so first things first, my skin is rather pale and very pink based, probably nc 10-15 with red hair, just for references.
I bought this blush cause I'd heard so many people hyping and raving about nyx products so I ordered some online. I wanted to use this one for contouring. I wasn't sure if the shade was gonna be fine as a contour shade since the swatches I'd found online were all kinda different, some looked like it was too grey or too pink or red. I'm glad I didn't rely on these pictures because that is not the case. I have to say it's a bit greyish so most suitable for pale skins, at least I think so, but it doesn't have any shimmer or orange undertones in it which I love. It applies quite nicely, it's super blendable and lasts a long time. When I wore this on my night out it stayed on through the whole night of dancing and sweating and what not.
I definitely have to recommend this one as a contour product, I'm not sure who would wanna use this a blush but if you think your skin is suitable just go with it.