September 15, 2014 | 1847 users online

Treatments (Face) - Obagi - ZO Skin Health Offects TE-Pads Acne Pore Treatment

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Magapurna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I used up the whole container but did not notice any major improvements; perhaps 2 months wasn’t long enough (I cut the pads in half and used them twice a day)... Still, I liked the idea of using 2% salicylic acid on a daily basis so I ended up switching to Paula’s Choice BHA 2% Liquid and CLEAR Regular Strength Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution (Liquid in the evening, CLEAR solution in the morning). In my opinion they are just as good, contain the same key ingredient, and are considerably cheaper. After 6 months of regular use my skin is clearer and I get fewer break-outs. TE-Pads or Paula’s Choice, I think salicylic acid is the key here so if you can afford TE-Pads, go for them :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Dentalgirl3

Amazing product. I purchased this from my dermatologist to help with oil control & also as an alternative to an at home peel. This does the job! Amazing product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by balancedbeauty

i love this stuff.
I've struggled with mild acne for the past year and had recently went to a dermatologist since it was getting worse overtime.
So he basically prescribed me this and woah, it's amazing.
it seemed extremely harsh at first but it erased all my blackheads and gave me poreless skin. In addition, it exfoliates off all the dead skin buildup.
i can't say that this cleared up my acne, i would say that the obagi clenziderm did that for me. BUT i can say that it cleans out my pores and prevents zits, whiteheads in particular and flattens out clogged pores.
i don't use this twice a day though, more like once a day or when i'm lazy, every other night.
A tip: store this in the fridge, it gives a cooling and calming sensation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by ash2410

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'll begin by saying I am always on the hunt for THE miracle product for my oily, blackhead and fine line prone skin. I made an appointment at a medical spa for a chemical peel and was introduced to cebatrol. I had lost faith in all skin products but was told this would help control my oil issue. I went home that night and used the pads, following the directions on the package. After the first application I could already rètrtell a huge difference and it only gets better with each application. I can tell a difference in my fine lines, my blackheads have completely diminished, my pores have shrunk dramatically, and it keeps the oil at bay. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has similar facial concerns. Upon first application it feels a little harsh, but no worries my face is much silkier and softer using this product. I cannot tell you how excellent this product is, I fretted a little about the price at first but the pads really do go a long way. I have even heard of people who cut them in half for longer usage. I really feel like these are worth every dime. I never even blink an eye when purchasing this product. It's definitely MUST HAVE!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Goldenpale

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ive had on and off hormonal/stress related acne on my chin/jaw for a long time, and have spent a lot of money on treatments and products to keep this under control. After I got pregnant this got a lot worse (crazy hormones!!) and I whent to a medical spa to get help. With the pregnancy Ive become much more careful with what i apply to my skin, and felt safer consulting nurses instead of a beautician.
She recommended the Obagi range of products, so i started with their exfoliating cleanser and the TE-pads (which are safe to use during pregnancy). The cleanser is very good! And the TE-pads have really helped with the acne. From many breakous all at once, with new appearing almost every day, to only the old ones healing, and in just one week! I cleanse and then go over with a pad. And the nurse told me to cut the pads in half, making the box last twice as long, and half a pad is absolutely enough, as they are really saturated in the solution.
They are expensive, but as they are really working its totally worth it. I have a lots of cheaper products that do nothing, and that is a complete waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by lobiroxy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these. I worked for an aesthetics clinical practice for years and this was the breakthrough product I was waiting for. Sure, they are pricey but nothing worked to prepare my skin for any other products like the pads. The soaking is generous with the product and even the last one never dried out. I wish they could have been a double-sized quantity for a better price because I'm not a fan of having to buy them monthly, but the results were great--especially if you're a serum or retin-A user--the pH is balanced perfectly to receive any treatments to follow. I'm a huge fan of ZO--and they're customer service is second to none. I had some issues with a clogging dispenser on my radical night repair and they replaced it no questions asked.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2013 6:53:00 AM More reviews by zelozel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It takes awhile for this product to works on my skin (about 6months?), but this te-pad really does what it claimed to do. My face were at its WORST condition ever with pimples, blemishes, blackheads and bumps all over and my face was extremely oily. Te pads 2% salicylic acid really helps to control the oil production and together with the texture of the cotton pads it came with, it helps to get it the dead skin layer to prevent clogged pores. While the price might be a bit to steep for some people, I really think that this TE pads is a good investment. I used it 2x a day when my skin was at its worst and now for maintenance, i only use it once every 3 days

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by yguo

I have been using these pads for two weeks and they made my skin really dry and I noticed that I was getting larger pimples. My pores are still huge and clogged. I use the pads morning and night after washing my face with a glycolic cleanser. After the pads, I also use a toner and moisturizer. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong, but I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by SkincareAficionada

Wonderful. Simple. Effective. Very good indeed. It really does unclog pores, it somewhat "melts" whiteheads and wipes out blackheads. BY FAR the most effective exfoliator ever! This is released in asia (Philippines) in a different container with 60 pads inside (50 other countries) and each pad is so saturated! So i cut into half and spread beauty to my face! 60pads x 2 = 120 pads. lasts me for 4 months! very good! Though RIDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE! Loreal offers a 2% salicylic exfoliator for only 4 dollars. While this costs almost $55 here in philippines! But i swear it is effective. Maybe the purity of ingerdients is at best, and the technology incorporated to deliver the product to the skin is magnificent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 5:11:00 PM More reviews by missy24680

Really unclogs my pores best out of all other astringents...i use it morning and night...really removes what my cleanser left over...I highly reccomend...great for people with clogged pore potental..this is the best one out there for sure!!! ive tried many! Ive bought this over and over again