July 22, 2014 | 2262 users online

Skincare - Face - Avon - Beautiful Morning moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to love this so much, but I can't seem to find it lately. Made me look radiant and well-rested, even after an all-nighter. I don't know what it did to my face --self-tanner? light-reflecting particles?-- but whatever it was, it was amazing. I wish it was still available.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2004 10:16:00 AM More reviews by starladear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Right...after reading the positive reviews of this, I'm starting to feel sorry I *threw mine out*. I liked the idea of it, but managed to convince myself that it was making me break out...but it was quite possibly a scapegoat, just because of the bit of self-tanner. I can get so paranoid sometimes.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2004 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Tabijo

Based on the reviews here at Productville I bought this stuff (it was on sale, $2.99/bottle). Despite other reviewer's beliefs, it is NOT discontinued.. can be found on the Avon website. Anyway... I like it a LOT. Apparantly there is just a teeny tiny amount of self-tanner in it (as per Avon's website), hence the "glow." I'm still not sure i'm glowing but I do like the texture, lightness, how it layers well, how it doesn't make me break out, how it smells. Try it!

EDIT: Well I really did like this stuff for the reasons above... UNTIL.... I got 3 patches of what I would describe as a rash. I read the packaging and sure enough it mentions that you may get a rash from this stuff. Now i'm fighting the rash and have stopped using this product and in fact returned it today to Avon. Too bad... I really did like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2004 6:05:00 PM More reviews by jaffacake

I am considering going back to this for summer - it's a little too light for my dry, sensitive skin in winter (when I switch to L'Occitane) but it's great for summer with the delicate shimmer and it really makes your skin glow! Nicely moisturises without leaving skin greasy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2004 5:53:00 AM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have to say I've tired high end moisturizers that haven't worked as good as this product. Beautiful morning gives a glow to your face after repeated use. This even works on my combination skin nicely during the winter, tho I do need a skin refinisher under it. For the price you can't find a better product. I was sad when they discontinued it; ie it isn't available in the brochures anymore) Avon always discontinues the products I love. Luckily I can still find it on eBay!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2003 2:41:00 PM More reviews by antigeorgia

This is a good moisturizer especially for oily skin. The only problem could be the low spf. I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2003 7:06:00 PM More reviews by scarletorchid

I love how this feels, smells, tingles after you put it on...I love that it doesn't break out my blemish-prone skin, but rather gives me a gorgeous glow and lovely moisturized skin. A winner for problem skin when paired with the Pore-Fection Cleanser!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2002 9:52:00 AM More reviews by voguesquire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product moisturizes just enough for my oily skin. If the product was on sale again for 5.99 I would likely buy again, but because of the low spf (9) I would have to think about it if full prive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2002 1:37:00 AM More reviews by breezybri

I really like this moisturizer. It has a nice citrus scent that isn't overpowering, and it's very creamy. I am very picky about moisturizers, but this one has a nice texture and even leaves a slight shimmer to my skin. And it comes in a squeeze bottle, which I like. Oh yeah, and you can't beat $6.99.