Lancome Color Fever Shine - Simmering

4.7

on 10/24/2012 9:39:00 PM

I really love this lipstick. I think the nice dark red/rouge color is amazing! Its perfect for the fall and winter seasons. I think its very beautiful when you pair it with a clear or light gloss because it adds effect to your lips.
It is also very expensive, but it is very worth it. It looks amazing on any skin tone, trust me.

PROS:
-Perfect for fall and winter.
-A very in trend color.
-Stays on for a long time.

CONS:
-Expensive

on 4/7/2009 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

This is my first review after over two years of checking out products on MUA - that's how happy I am with this lipstick. It has smooth application, the right amount of gloss and is a beautifully balanced red/coral color. Simmering is the perfect name for the color. Is it red? Does it have peach or maybe brown in it? It sits there, simmering on the lips and looking good. I use Lancome's Spiced Apple to lightly line my lips after applying the lipstick and it really makes my lips pop, but the lipstick on it's own is just fine. My lips have a naturally rosy pigment and I am NC30 for reference.

on 8/22/2008 12:54:00 PM

Simmering is a gorgeous warm red-peach color. I went back and forth trying to decide if Simmering was a reddish-peach or a peachy-red .... in the end I've decided that Simmering is equally red and peach ... 50/50. It is a gorgeous color. It's warm, sexy and yet somehow still "natural" on the lips - not "obvious" or garish at all. In the tube it looks deep red-brown, but on the lips it sheers out into a beautiful red-peach color (Color Fever Shine lipsticks are a lipstick-lipgloss hybrid so they are very lightweight). Soooooo pretty. Perfect for warm skintones. The texture is smooth, slick and very hydrating. Simmering is my favorite Color Fever Shine color. 5 lippies! :)

Popular Lipsticks