November 28, 2014 | 1920 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2014 4:50:00 AM More reviews by Ditty109

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this scrub along with the gel cleanser (which I absolutely hated) and I had high hopes for this product. It didn't really do anything for me and I was really disappointed as I actually thought it would do so,ething for my dry, acne-prone skin. The pair of them were my first Neutrogena products and they have put me off buying anything from their brand again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by eve33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Leaves my oily skin feeling tight and clean, yet not dry. Foams up nicely. I mean it REALLY leaves my skin feeling clean. I have oily, Mediterranean skin which clogs easily and is not my strong point. Only problem is the intense smell - it does smell exactly like pink grapefruit (which is fine), but they have added fragrance to this, so it's not natural. Also too much Red coloring. Due to the crazy fragrance and dyes, I would not repurchase. I got a sample size of this in a GWP at Ulta.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

this is a great scrub for those who have dry skin because of it gentle and small scrubbies thing lol. it actually exfoliates without the dry/too tight after feel.
unfortunately it gave me small bumps on my skin :(
fortunately it wasnt so expensive for me to throw away... unfortunately

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by LilianaB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

WORST FACE WASH! I have struggled with acne since 6th grade and I'm currently in 11th and this product just dried my skin up which is weird since i have oily skin ! It broke me out even more. The smell is great and the price is good as well which made me even more disappointed that this product didn't work! wouldn't ever buy again!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a couple days now, i have noticed a difference in my break out. most of my pimples have went away but i think its making my face pretty dry but i can get over that since its the first thing ive had that helps my breakouts. there used to be one that was green but i haven't been able to find it in about a year. I got two dollars of this product, so the price was okay. i'm not sure if i will buy it again, i might try something else but if you use it, be sure to apply some kind of moisturizer afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by GabrielleC99

I am on my third bottle of this I absolutely love this stuff!! I had the old version first and loved it, I thought it cleansed my oily t-zone without drying out my face. I found with this wash my pimples reduced dramatically! After I completely used up my first bottle I was determined to try out the newer one that claimed to foam up more and was in a hard plastic bottle. I expected great things from it but sadly I was disappointed. I didn't like this one as much as it didn't reduce my pimples at all and I feel it dried out my skin, I always had to moisturise after I used it as it made my skin feel extremely tight. After I finished up that bottle I went back to the old version and it was just as great as before. I also prefer the scent of this one. I would really recommend this for anyone who has combination skin as it makes your skin feel lovely and clean but dosen't dry out the rest of your skin.

I hope this review helped :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 5:46:00 AM More reviews by PurpleWing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this! I think it makes my skin feel fresh and more clear, even though I have good skin to begin with. I don't use it everyday, but a couple of times a week if I remember it. I wet my face a bit, then massage just a little bit of this starting from my nose and out onto my cheeks, chin and forehead. The only place where I get small pimples is on my forehead. I feel that when I use this it makes them go away a lot quicker!
I love the smell, it's very fresh and not too sweet or citrus-y, the pink color is cute. The only downside is that it leaves my skin feeling a little (very little) tight sometimes. But I don't find that to be an issue really. So I very much recommend this! But maybe don't use it twice everyday as the packaging says.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by jollyce

I think it's a mixed review. Some people hate it, some people love it. I think if you have really high hopes for something obviously you're going to get disappointed at least to some extent. I've been using this product on and off for about 7 years. I have really good skin except for the occasional pimple/irritated blackheads, but this helps tone down my oil production while keeping my pores clean enough. My biggest skin problem is blackheads, and using this once a day really helps. I try not to use it twice a day because I have sensitive/dry skin, and this product is stronger than normal. I love using it in the morning because the beads and the grapefruit really do wake up my skin. I wouldnt recommend it for those who have sensitive skin or for those who are suffering from strong acne. My sister has acne problems and she doesnt like using this product since it tends to overdry her skin. But what can you do? I think its obligatory to put on lotion everyday, especially the ones with spf.
In all, its not the best face wash in the world but in my opinion, it's a pretty good staple to return to when all your other face washes you've tried have failed.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Arielnicole03

I can honestly say that I have near perfect skin. It gets oily if I've been out all day or I might get a blemish or two around that time of the month but other than that my face is usually clear. My friend told me this product was amazing and she swore by it so I decided I would try it. After the second time using it I noticed how dry my skin was. But I didn't think it was the wash. I've used it maybe 5 times now and my face from the eyes down. Is red, dry, cracking and has these little tiny bumps all over it. It is painful. It itches and looks horrible. I've tried a lot of different face washes and none have ever done anything like this to my skin. I would never use this again or recommend it to anyone I know!! It's horrible and a waste of money!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by sh1naynay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this face wash for more than four years... I have an extremely oily face and this has always counteracted that. I also have very clear skin, and when I do breakout this has always helped dry up my zits. I've never had the itchy redness and cracking everyone else is talking about. I do recall it making the bottom half of my face a little dry during the winter months--but I also think that could be attributed to the weather. Any other cleanser I've tried samples of ended up making my skin oily and inducing breakouts. I've tried Dr. Brandt's and some cleanser made by Fresh. If your skin is oily and you don't have acne, this is what you should use. I don't think it's good for sensitive skin as it is very strong.