January 29, 2015 | 1031 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2015 3:24:00 PM More reviews by EleanorJ1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smelled nice, but it did nothing for my skin. It helped take any excess makeup off though.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2015 4:02:00 PM More reviews by debssx3

I used maybe 3 tubes of this in the past few years. I really love the scent! It smells so good and makes me happy when I use it. The beads a nice to help exfoliate your skin. However, I found that this product doesn't help improve my skin at all. It doesn't help with my acne prone skin or anything. I've stopped repurchasing this since it was just a waste of money. There are other Neutrogena face products out there that work a lot better.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by fairplaytoyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I quite like this product! It's scent is awesome and it's affordable, only 4.50 where I purchase it from. I was looking for a weekly exfoliator and this is it. I learnt the hard way that I can't use it daily, it did break me out but twice weekly is wonderful. I prefer this to my Body Shop Vitamin C microdermabrasion scrub.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2014 1:05:00 AM More reviews by QueenAshe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This wash was super drying on my skin and the exfoliating beads were way too harsh; my skin was visibally dry after using it. It's a pretty average face wash and it works on me only if I use a lot of moisturizer after to counter the drying effect of the exfoliation. It smells really great and that's the best thing about this wash. It's probably better for people with oily skin, since it's super drying.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2014 4:50:00 AM More reviews by Ditty109

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this scrub along with the gel cleanser (which I absolutely hated) and I had high hopes for this product. It didn't really do anything for me and I was really disappointed as I actually thought it would do so,ething for my dry, acne-prone skin. The pair of them were my first Neutrogena products and they have put me off buying anything from their brand again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by eve33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Leaves my oily skin feeling tight and clean, yet not dry. Foams up nicely. I mean it REALLY leaves my skin feeling clean. I have oily, Mediterranean skin which clogs easily and is not my strong point. Only problem is the intense smell - it does smell exactly like pink grapefruit (which is fine), but they have added fragrance to this, so it's not natural. Also too much Red coloring. Due to the crazy fragrance and dyes, I would not repurchase. I got a sample size of this in a GWP at Ulta.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

this is a great scrub for those who have dry skin because of it gentle and small scrubbies thing lol. it actually exfoliates without the dry/too tight after feel.
unfortunately it gave me small bumps on my skin :(
fortunately it wasnt so expensive for me to throw away... unfortunately

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by LilianaB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

WORST FACE WASH! I have struggled with acne since 6th grade and I'm currently in 11th and this product just dried my skin up which is weird since i have oily skin ! It broke me out even more. The smell is great and the price is good as well which made me even more disappointed that this product didn't work! wouldn't ever buy again!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a couple days now, i have noticed a difference in my break out. most of my pimples have went away but i think its making my face pretty dry but i can get over that since its the first thing ive had that helps my breakouts. there used to be one that was green but i haven't been able to find it in about a year. I got two dollars of this product, so the price was okay. i'm not sure if i will buy it again, i might try something else but if you use it, be sure to apply some kind of moisturizer afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by GabrielleC99

I am on my third bottle of this I absolutely love this stuff!! I had the old version first and loved it, I thought it cleansed my oily t-zone without drying out my face. I found with this wash my pimples reduced dramatically! After I completely used up my first bottle I was determined to try out the newer one that claimed to foam up more and was in a hard plastic bottle. I expected great things from it but sadly I was disappointed. I didn't like this one as much as it didn't reduce my pimples at all and I feel it dried out my skin, I always had to moisturise after I used it as it made my skin feel extremely tight. After I finished up that bottle I went back to the old version and it was just as great as before. I also prefer the scent of this one. I would really recommend this for anyone who has combination skin as it makes your skin feel lovely and clean but dosen't dry out the rest of your skin.

I hope this review helped :)