Nivea Essentially Enriched Daily Lotion for Very Dry, Rough Skin

4.3

Water , Mineral Oil , C13-16 Isoparaffin , Glycerin , Isopropyl Palmitate , PEtrolatum , PEG-40 Sorbitan Perisostearate , Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate , Glyceryl Glucoside , Sweet Almond Oil , Sea Salt , Fragrance , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Potassium Sorbate

on 2/1/2015 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was an impulse buy and for once, it was a good decision!! This is the best body lotion I have ever used. It's thick & heavy and takes a little work to rub in, but it's worth it. My skin feels hydrated and soft. I no longer have itchy, flaky skin. I like the scent, it's very clean and fresh. This maybe too heavy for summer, but for winter it works perfectly.

on 1/24/2015 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This has become my favorite lotion. It's so moisturizing and I love the smell. I'm really shocked there are women that don't like it. It smells fresh and clean but not super strong. My boyfriend always compliments me on how this lotion makes me smell. It's thick so it takes a few seconds to soak in but it's officially all I use.

This is the only dry skin lotion that keeps my hands crack free and smooth in the winter. I could not recommend this lotion enough!

on 12/29/2014 8:53:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Used this since I was a girl. It's super, super Moisutizing. I had terrible eczema growing up and this and Aveeno lotions helped me get over it. The only downside is it has a very fragranced with baby powdery smell at that lingers and stays on your clothes. Really works or very dry skin. Eventually absorbs. this is the thickest of the Nivea lotions. Easier to use than the cream and as effective. Goes on greasy but does absorb.

on 12/29/2014 8:34:00 PM

I have eczema, this lotion is by far the best lotion to use , I love how much it made my skin feel after the first week I ever tried it. A major difference . I accidentally had a guy brush up against my skin and he said it was by far the softest skin he's ever felt . So kudos to you Nivea for an excellent product (:

on 9/29/2014 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is the best lotion I've ever used. I have horrible, really dry skin and eczema. It's incredibly moisturizing, smoothing, and softening. My skin is dry year-round, especially in the autumn and winter, and that dryness causes my eczema to feel worse and my skin feel scaley. This product remedies it perfectly.

I love that Nivea products have different lotions for different levels of moisturizung. This lotion is on the top of the moisture scale on the bottle, being the most hydrating lotion Nivea has. It's thick, creamy, and absorbs into the skin amazingly, leaving no oily-ness behind and doesn't feel heavy. My eczema only flares up in the summer, and it does wonders for patches on my neck and arms; really helping to keep it moisturized, smooth, and not itchy. My skin feels amazing after applying it, and it really does seem to last more than 24 hours. It's also great in the colder months, and doesn't feel like too much in warmer ones. I wouldn't recommend it for facial use, unless you have very dry skin. It may be too hydrating and thick, which can lead to oily-ness and breakouts (it did on me).

This product is amazing. This is by far my favorite product from the Nivea line, and favorite lotion of all time. I purchased the 16.9 ounce bottle from Walmart for almost $6, and it lasts me a month and a half, which is really good considering I apply it all-over, almost everyday, and have very dry skin. Most other lotions, even high-end and more expensive ones, don't last nearly as long and don't work nearly as well.

I only took away one lippie because the scent. It smells like a combination between baby lotion and rancid sunscreen, though more on the baby lotion side. I thought maybe it was a bad bottle, but every single one I've owned and used smells this way. But the scent fades within 30 minutes, and I can live with that. I love this lotion and will always repurchase it. I highly recommend this product.

on 9/29/2014 8:29:00 PM

I really, really love this cream. This is SO kind to my skin, and the scent is quite nice. I've had people ask me several times what kind of perfume I'm wearing when I wear this stuff. Obviously not a selling point if you are scent-sensitive or if you don't want the scent, but I really do enjoy it. It's really moisturizing on my legs and arms. It can feel a bit greasy so I do like to put it on 5 minutes before I get dressed. Overall I love this lotion and I would buy it (or at least another Nivea lotion) again.

on 9/1/2014 6:36:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Really enjoyed this. It was super nourishing and hydrating. The scent is also quite neutral and fresh. For the price I would definitely repurchase

on 8/11/2014 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This lotion is God-sent. Extremely moisturizing and hydrating due to the Hydra-IQ component. The skin is left super-soft after applying this. I believe this same lotion is available as 'Nivea Enriched Body Milk' in countries outside the USA. Nivea is a genius!

However, the way this lotion smells is disgusting. The scent is nowhere close to the classic Nivea creme scent. This lotion smells like a mix of expensive brand-name type perfumes, toilet soap, restrooms and sewage. Ewwww...I smelled different bottles to make sure I had not picked up a bad item but they all have the same smell (stink).
I'd rather prefer an unscented version of this lotion instead of this stinky scent. Just cannot use this lotion because of the odour issue.
Nivea, please improve the scent for this lotion - preferably the classic creme scent would be awesome! 3.5/5 because of the smell!

on 4/22/2014 12:33:00 PM

Very good,kinda oily for me coz my skin is normal,smells really good too,like almond,texture is creamy but not too thick or thin