Lancome Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

3.8

Water/Aqua [] Cyclopentasiloxane [] Hydrogenated Polyisobutene [] Sorbitan Isostrearate [] Propylene Glycol [] Ozokerite [] Hexylene Glycol [] Urea [] Glycosaminoglycans [] Honey/Mel [] Sodium Hyaluronate [] Silica [] Chamomilla Recutita Extract/Chamomilla Recitita [] Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract/Centaurea Cyanis [] Polydihydroxyindole [] Tocopherol [] Magnesium Sulfate [] Disodium EDTA [] Isopropyl Titanium Triisostrearate [] Disteardimonium Hectorite [] Acrylates Copolymer [] Methylparaben [] Propylparaben [] Diazolidinyl Urea [] May Contain: Mica [] Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891 [] Iron Oxides/CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, B5456/1

Here's the deal. In my early twenty's I used this along with their foundation at that time 10 years ago. Yeeks.. I used them both for years with tons of complements on how clear and great my skin was. Oh how I miss those days. I've recently tried to reunite with my old trusty friend but I found it doesn't do anything for my dark circles, it helps a bit with wrinkles but I've found that there are much better products for our age out there. I would recommend this product to women who don't have wrinkles, circles and the awesome package aging gives you yet, it is light and provides med coverage. It's not going to help skin that's aged a bit.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Like all the rest, doesn't cover dark circles

It's nice, my face is extremely prone to cakiness. It looks a bit caky on my zits. Definitely good quality. For drug store comparison, I hated fit me concealer it caked up my face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Not so great for pimples or redness (it's too sheer for heavy duty covering, despite its name), but amazing for the undereye. For me, it works best when applied over a corrector (I use Tarte's CC Corrector). The combination of these two products creases only slightly and makes my undereye look brightened and natural. I apply using tapping motions with my finger - no brush needed.

Didn't work for me, but your mileage may very. It is not terrible. It could work for you. So I wanted a concealer that would cover my allergy induced dark circles in the brutal, humid summer time and not fade or crease on my oily skin, but this was too emollient. After I applied this concealer it didn't dry as it had in my wrist, so then it creased terribly. Maybe I am applying it incorrectly? I apply on bare skin without any foundation. Maybe this will be amazing in the winter. Anyway, so far Rimmel's Match Perfect and Garnier' s circle eraser are working well for me but I would like something that lasts all day. Maybe I just need a HG primer that works for the under eye area w/o looking cakey?

Edit: Garnier's Lasting Finish 25 H foundation when used as an undereye concealer lasts all day in hot, humid, weather!!! My skin is about NC25/30 and I use classic beige. This works better than Nars too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So so amazing! Looks so natural but looks amazing on the skin, will definitely re purchase and highly recommend!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have been looking for a good concealer for many years. Bobbi Brown chestnut is my favorite, but it creases heavily. This is the real deal here. Looks natural, does not settle into fine lines, perfect match. Pricey, but I am 37 and need something great! Yes!

It's nice and light. The coverage is amazing. And matches my skin perfectly. Would deffenitly buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Possibly the least messy concealer ever. I have experienced zero leaking or messy-ness with this. Blends really well and overall I'm impressed with it. Not as high coverage as I expected. It is medium at best. Still a great concealer if you don't need super high coverage. Sits really well on the skin and looks natural! This one is perfect for 'no makeup' makeup days. I might even say this is one of the most natural look concealer in my way too large concealer collection.

Coverage: Medium
Texture: Light, liquid
Crease: No
Drying: No

Great full coverage concealer! Covers what I need and very lightweight and natural at the same time!