November 26, 2014 | 1198 users online

Treatments (Face) - Nivea - Visage Q10 Gentle Microdermabrasion Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2008 12:45:00 AM More reviews by halesuk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I just found this kit in my local dollar store, brought 13 boxes of it, just thought with it being nivea i couldnt go wrong. Used it for the first time time tonight and my skin feel so soft, so pleased i got this for such a bargian.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2008 1:10:00 PM More reviews by trulylovely

I bought this kit at Walmart awhile ago for about $15, but have not been able to find it since. I have seen it on Amazon.com and drugstore.com. This is a 3 step microdermabrasion kit that is easy to use and affordable. I have been a Nivea skin care fan for quite a while and I really trust the brand, so I picked this up to try. I really like this and use it about once a week.

I use this kit at night, about once a week. The first step is a cleanser, I use this right after my cleansing oil. The second step is the actual microdermabrasion, which is a gentle gel with tiny scrubbing crystals. The crystals are so small and fine that they are very gentle on the skin. The third step is a moisturizer with Q10 and SPF. I actually do not even use the third step, because I do the system at night, and I don't like sleeping with SPF on my face. Instead I follow the second step with Nivea's Q10 Night Cream, which is another HG of mine. My skin is so smooth after this treatment, which is effective and and gentle at the same time. This is HG so if you find it, try it!