Dove Shine Therapy w Repairing Serum

4.3

Water - Aqua , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Chloride , Glycerin , Glycol Distearate , Dimethiconol , PPG-9 , Fragrance - Parfum , Carbomer , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Glyceryl Oleate , Amodimethicone , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Tetrasodium EDTA , TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate , DMDM Hydantoin , C11-15 Pareth-7 , PEG-180M , Laureth-9 , Trideceth-12 , Tin Oxide , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Mica - CI 77019 , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 , Ext. Violet 2 - CI 60730

on 2/14/2013 2:09:00 PM

Shiny? I guess.
Dry? Yep.
Flat? Yep.
Dull the next day AND greasy? Yeah, you see where I'm going with this.
No I will not buy any more Dove shampoos as I have now tried pretty much all of them and get the same results. Oh, here's why: read the ingredients. The difference between them is astoundingly trivial. What's funny is that the longer and more delicate my fine dark blonde hair gets, the cheaper I seem to get with products. Not anymore. I'm going back to the pricey stuff, because it's always worth it. You can't repair dead hair that you've killed over time with crap products. So treat yourself right, use less, better quality stuff, and enjoy your lovely locks for years to come.

on 8/23/2012 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favorite shampoos from the drugstore, and definitely the best Dove has to offer. I don't notice a WOW difference in terms of shine, but I love how nice&clean this shampoo makes me feel. There isn't anything in particular outstanding that I can say about it, but it simply just makes my hair feel really good I can't even explain it. The scent at first smelled like an old lady to me (don't ask me why), but it doesn't really bother me, in fact it's grown on me and I quite like it. I've repurchased it many times throughout the years and it still manages to impress me every time.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

One of the best shampoos I have used. I have long, wavy hair and this stuff really helps to keep it looking soft and shiny. I really enjoy the scent, as well. It is just an all around great shampoo. I love the way it makes my hair look and feel super healthy.

on 1/22/2011 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This could be my favorite shampoo. Whenever I use this, I always get compliments on how healthy and soft my hair looks. My friends always try to touch my hair haha. My only quip about this would be that I can't find it in a larger size like the other shampoos in the Dove line. Other than that, LOVE IT!

on 11/29/2010 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I look for the old packaging, the golden cream color bottle. It could just be in my head but the new packaging seems to be a different formula for me. I love this stuff I heard about it from my sister and I loved her hair. So i started using it. Complete change in my hair. It became naturally shiney and manageable. The consistency felt like I just got my hair done ( soft and perfect) minus the style. If you like the natural look of hair, use this product. If you still have to use styling products to get that certain style it will lose its luster.

on 1/21/2010 2:46:00 AM

It's an OK product for me.
I have long and dry hair, I bought it for the shine therapy and wish it could repair my hair, but it doesn't work for me. The smell is good, and feels ok after use it.
I don't like the packing, because usually when the shampoo goes to the end, I put the bottle up-side-down, but for this one, I cannot :( ....

Not a bad product, you can try it~

on 12/22/2009 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is just OK in my book. I like the way it smells and the packaging is cute. However, this weighed down my hair A LOT and my hair always felt dirty. :( I don't recommend this for girls with fine hair.

on 11/2/2009 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Soft and shiny! Doesn't fight frizz 100% but I can deal. And the smell.....oh so good! Good stuff!

on 9/9/2009 7:39:00 PM

I used a sample of this stuff and i am so impressed by it! My hair is shiny and sooooo smoooooth. I have never used anything so smoothing ever! i have thick hair for reference. I cant stop touching my hair! Its quite heavily fragranced though, i dont dislike the smell, it just seems strong to me. i am going to recommend this to everyone!

on 5/10/2009 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this shampoo and conditioner. I've always had problems with my frizzy hair and I've searched for a good product with no avail. (I have problems finding things that are good for my skin and hair :[ ) It does make my hair shiney, but doesn't eliminate all my frizz problems.
I wouldn't say this is the best, but it certainly has lowered my bad hair days by about 80% and that's a lot. I'll continue to use this lovely shampoo and conditioner until I find something better, if I ever do. I definitely recommend this product though. :]