July 28, 2014 | 1004 users online

Powder - NARS - Budapest

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by sspinosa

If your looking for a full coverage long lasting foundation then you won't find it here. I never usually have too many complaints about a foundation not lasting me through the end of my work day but oohlee cr$p It was all gone by noon! lol. Now I've been wearing it over a full face of liquid foundation and it gives a smooth look. It did tend to settle in small lines around my eyes and sooo I'm sitting here wondering why on earth should this kind of money be spend on such a low performing foundation? Did Nars lower their standard to that of wet n wild's? Mac studio fix powder is still the best I've tried to date.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Westie1985

I have been using NARS for years now..

This is an amazing foundation and Powder - especially for me as I have olive complection.

I love love love this product!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2008 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Lisa_Halni

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cons:
1) Color match for olive complexion, which is hard to find
2) fine milled powder
3) No breakout problems

Pros:
1) Shiny face by noon
2) Disappear fast - not very long wearing
3) Price tag
4) Do not work with my large pores

Love/hate, love/hate, love/hate.. it's still one of the best in the market. I can't stand shiny face by noon, so it's a no-go for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2008 10:33:00 PM More reviews by 245am

budapest is a pressed powder foundation for "light to medium olive complexions." i'm a nc30 in mac with black hair and brown eyes and had been using some cheap physician's formula mineral foundation for a while (had been trying to save money!). i always wanted to try the nars foundation, especially after i had the nars training at work and i finally got around to it. i love this foundation! i am currently using my deluxe sample of philosophy's the present makeup primer, although i think i might switch to smashbox's photo finish because that seemed to work really well, and the foundation goes on super smooth and even. it makes my skin look like itself but better. i apply it with the sephora brand powder brush #48 and it works great. it stays on pretty much all day and if i get a little oily before i go out for the evening, i just put some translucent powder over it and it looks great again.

i do love nars packing so much but the foundation compact is a bit bulky to place in my makeup case when i travel. also, the price is up there, which is why i removed a lippie. i mean, it IS nars and all but i know the extra $$'s are because the packaging is rubber and each item has a mirror inside it. that makes me glad the refill is $10 less than when i first bought the foundation. i will be coming back to this once i run out and i would like to try it in conjunction with one of their liquid foundations once i have more money.