December 18, 2014 | 1165 users online

Treatments (Face) - Natura Bisse - GlycoLine Glyco Extreme Peel

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Beautien

Can I just say, this is the best glycolic peel... I've tried many and have had a reaction but my skin just loves the invigorating feeling of the Natura Bisse version. It sucks out all of the gunk and leaves my skin clear as ever. (Acne prone skin in some areas). The only thing that irritates me is the smell but that's just a personal matter. It is $250 and worth every dollar. At first I thought the burning feeling was going to break my skin but after 30 seconds, I can feel it being activated and doing the right job! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by deadre

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was given a few samples of this peel yesterday. my niece loves this line but i have to say it's way too expensive and i really didn't care since, for my age, my skin is just fine. I'm only looking for some firming and tightening. I tried this am and i have to say that i'm amazed. it really does work immediately. my skin is clear, there's noticeable firming around my jawline and i don't know, I'm just really impressed. Its like instant, tho probably temporary, facelift. I'll continue to use these samples twice a week until I run out and then will most likely pay the price. I wish there was something else that tightened like this but i don't really know what it is.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by yumyum915

I've been wanting to try peels for awhile but never had the courage to do it. I have combo skin with a couple breakouts once a month. The Natura Bisse SA at Barneys convinced me to try this since it has a much higher dose of glycolic acid than other at home peels. He recommended that I use twice a week for 6 weeks and my face would be so much brighter and my breakouts will disappear. I even bought the Natura Bisse sponge so the peel would be more effective.

Sigh...I really regret spending $245 + tax on this thing. I tried it twice a week for a couple of weeks, and my skin didn't get softer. My face was a little brighter but overall, my skin was about the same. The reason why I'm giving this two lippies is because this made my skin really sensitive. A few days after I started using this, my eyes would tear up every time I put an eye cream on, and my face would sting after putting on my moisturizer. It's weird that the skin around my eye is so sensitive because I never put the peel near my eye. I also didn't use any other products with glycolic acid or retinol. I can't even use my Clarisonic anymore. After four months, I'm feeling that the sensitivity is permanent. And the fact that I spent so much money on a product that made my skin in a worse condition is really upsetting.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by sdellinger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was given this as a gift and was expecting great results. I have used alot of peels, etc in the past. I applied a thin layer all over and let sit for 10 minutes (avoiding mouth and eye area). I felt a small tingle, but absolutely nothing "extreme". After I rinsed with warm water I thought my skin looked clearer, but again nothing more specatular than many peels 1/3 the price. I did notice a few small white spots where it must have been too active but figured those would fade by morning.

The BIG surprise was the next morning the small white spots had turned to dark brown scab marks!! HOLY COW! It took about 3-5 days for them to clear and I even heard the rep for the line mention that it does this some people. I have not used this since but do not want to throw it out due to the high cost!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Mereleigh

Oh. My. Word. This stuff is amazing! Ok, so I pretty much only use Paula's Choice products. But I got a bunch of these samples from a friend....I was about to pass them on, I am not impressed with "expensive" skincare products, packaging, etc. but curiosity to the best of me, and I tried it out. At first I was thinking it was doing nothing. I want some stinging! I want to feel the exfoliation going on! So I said alright,I will leave it on, rinse it off and see that this over-priced treatment is marketing manipulation. Except when I washed it off, I was amazed! Seriously amazed! My skin was brighter, clearer looking, soft, even my marks seemed to have faded. It actually seemed impossible. So I have used this for a few weeks and it has completely cleared my skin! The price tag- OMG. I cannot afford this serum retail...I got a great deal off eBay, but still paid WAY more than I would ever thought I would pay for ANY skincare product. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, I can't imagine not having this on my list of must-haves for a clear complexion. At least the bottle should last. At least I'm saving on foundation and acne cream, since I use WAY less! I'm sold, darn it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by jennazsaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

OH MY GOD...I rarely ever have more than the occasional hormonal pimples around my period. I used this last night and today i notice little pimples alll over my face today...never been broken out this bad. Hoping to god it goes away within the next couple days. Oops forgot to add that the 010 was actually too dark for my skin, so I had to bronze my neck so i didnt look super fake

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 7:37:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Overall, I do like the Natura Bisse line, and I'm glad to shell out on products that really work for me (Diamond cream, and cleansing cream) but this exfoliator kind of disappointed me. It does exfoliate but no more than that. It claims to renew your skin surface after a 6-week course but it didn't. At least, for me. I don't want to pay that much money for a regular exfoliator (even though, it did not irritate my skin, did not break me out; I have no negative experience with it). So it is just a nice exfoliator. Not enough for the bucks
Update: okay, I gave it another chance. I guess the first time I used it I just expected way too much. This time I'm using another product with 15% glycolic for a daily exfoliation and this peel once a week, and my skin loves it. Will repurchase
Update: The bottle actually lasted me 3.5 months (used it consistently on a weekly basis). That's a criminally short period for such an expensive product. Will try to find a cheaper alternative
Yet another update: I caved and just bought another bottle. I know it costs A LOT but it the one of the few products that makes a difference to my skin. I decided to use it on a bi-weekly instead of a weekly basis to make it last longer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by donnaartz

I've tried most of the products from this line and this one is the winner. This is the only bisse product I would repurchase as it does give results immediately. I use it after cleansing and wash with very hot water, do an exfoliating mask, (yes i know, it's alot of exfoliating there, but I'm old), and then do extractions. This peel makes extractions so easy to do, I really think this is one of the best peels available to the public,.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by IsraelSP21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG! Where do I begin? GUYS! This is my Number one worst experience with any cosmetic of all times, it is by far the product that damaged my skin the most, I never EVER experienced anything as bad as this.
In the first application, my skin turned extremely red, the next day I had like 6 pimples and the area in my eyes was burned, I looked soo bad, everyone asked me if I had an accident of if I burned my skin.
How can a product be soo bad? I don't understand, considering the price, I will never forget this experience, It was traumatic. I wanted to love it...... NEVER AGAIN!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by vmar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Effective and gentle enough on your skin that you can use any time of the day. Doesn't leave your face red from a the reaction of the chemicals (feel a slight tingling when you first spread it on your face), but rather leaves you with a nice glow. Just remember if used during the day, you have to put on sunscreen. This has been a great product to use in between facials, however for me it's more effective at sloughing off dead skin cells than it is at unclogging pores (still need to visit esthetician regularly for extractions as my slightly oily skin gets quite afflicted with clogged pores). I'm on my second bottle and use about 1x a week.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No