Paula Dorf Lip Color - Flamingo

4.3

on 10/27/2013 9:23:00 PM

BEST LIPSTICK EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I discovered this lip color years and years ago and have never been able to find anything similar to this product despite a great effort. It is a creamy, peachy pale pink/nude color that looks amazing with every hair color (I've had them all), every look, and can be used on cheeks and eyelids for a fresh, beautiful natural all over look as well. I've ordered this for many years and I have never had one that smelled funny, it really doesn't have a smell actually, which I prefer since it sits on my lips right below my nose all day. I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK AND CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT IT! NOTHING ELSE COMPARES!

on 8/27/2011 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I just received this lippie in a swap. All I can say is WOW. I am a NW25 and have ruddy lips. This dusky pink nude covers up the ruddiness and makes my lips a luscious soft cream pink. I have over 100 lipsticks and this is my favorite.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this lipstick smells odd. it reminds me of a the old cheap revlon or other drugstore brand. im not a fan of the color its ok. it is a little dry on my lips not enough to bother me. i wouldnt purchase again.

on 2/27/2010 11:28:00 PM

I love the packaging of this lipstick. It turns up more easily than any other lipstick I own. I've never bought a Paula Dorf lipstick before, but I'm impressed. This is the most gorgeous color and looks glossy on the lips, so you don't need to apply a gloss over it. It is pigmented, though. It has no scent or flavor, so if this bothers you, you may not like it. I will definitely repurchase.

on 4/22/2009 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

NC25 Hazel eyes. This l/s is a great pinky nude. It looks a bit like Macs Bare Venus. I think its a must have, great formula. You can also alter the color if you wear a different color pink l/l. Pigmented Lips and this covers them and stays true to color.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

love this color! this is the prettiest color on the line....on my pigmented lips, it goes on an opaque light pinky nude....it doesnt feel drying at all....the color lasts most of the day and i only touch up after i eat or drink from a can. MMM w/ yellow undertones, C3/C4

Popular Lipsticks