Shiseido The Skincare Eye Moisture Recharge

3.4

Water (Aqua) Glycerin Butylene Glycol Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat) PEG-20 Xylitol Sorbitol Dimethicone PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearin Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer Isohexadecane Tocopheryl Acetate Phenoxyethanol Behenyl Alcohol Polysorbate 80 Alcohol Batyl Alcohol Erythritol Tehalose Fragrance (Parfum) MICA Sorbitan Oleate Trisodium EDTA Ethylhexyl Methoxyciannamate Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Thiotaurine Retinyl Palmitate Citronellol Zea Mays (Corn) Oil Linalool Limonene Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract Cinnamyl Alcohol Citrus Junos Seed Extract Sodium Hyaluronate Tocopherol Houttuynia Cordata Extract GHT

on 1/17/2015 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I purchased this report after having bought the Boscia Enlivening Amino-AG Treatment many times. I was looking for something a little heavier yet still lightweight enough to wear under makeup. This is a nice eye cream for daytime and I'd recommend giving it a try.

on 11/21/2014 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This gives me white dots around my eyes, on the wrinkle area. Have used it for a month and throw it away! Shiseido is a bad chemical brand anyway!

on 10/8/2014 12:27:00 PM

I purchased this once many years ago on my twenties as my first eye cream and I did not experience any remarkable results with this. I did not like it and even now there's still some product left. The packaging is rather convenient, small and quite hygienic, but not excellent (you may loose product if you squeeze the tube too fast). However, I won't repurchase, as it is expensive -like most Shiseido products- and it gives me no results. I'd rather pay for something that works, so I moved to another Shiseido line and other brands´ eye creams. In my opinion, this eye cream might work for teens with baby soft skin that adore skin care and want to start preventing aging in a delicate area as the eyelids, but who actually have no objective clinical concerns yet... In my late thirties, I prefer to use other "more complete" eye creams.

on 2/16/2014 7:26:00 AM

I got this as part of a set in the christmas sales. The eye cream is a gel-cream consistency which I found to be quite thick and 'gloopy.' I do find this is good for hydrating and smoothing my eye area however I find it does take a while to absorb and I find I need to leave it for a while to sink in before I apply my makeup. This is a good eye cream for hydration but I wouldn't repurchase as I think there are better eye creams on the market and personally I prefer Estée Lauder ANR eye.

on 4/26/2013 6:26:00 AM

After using Benefiance for a long time, I have decided to go for something lighter. The sales lady recommended Eye Moisture Recharge, as I am still under 30's. I was not that sure I will like the cream after using much stronger mentioned above. Anyhow, I purchased it, and must say that I am happy so far. It really moisturize the eye area for the entire day. I wish I knew about this eye cream in my early 20's, am kind of sure it would have saved me from making certain fine lines.

Even if I go back to Benefiance, I am quite sure I ll have this cream in my bag as a back up.

on 11/9/2012 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'll start by saying that I bought it at 50% off the price, so I really can't complain about it (the price, that is). I was a bit worried that it contained alcohol but so far I haven't had any issues with that (my under eye skin area is dry). I have been using it for the past 4 months daily (twice a day during warmer months when my skin wasn't as dry as it is now when it is cold). It does moisturize well despite the alcohol content and it behaves well when I do my make-up. I might re-purchase it next year when this one is finished (nearly there). Now I am back to my other Shiseido favorite - super eye contour :)

on 9/9/2012 8:49:00 AM

I guess this eye cream perfectly does what it names says; Providing moisture. Ample moisture. You only need a tiny amount of this cream, as its formula is indeed very concentrated. So, yes... a little goes a long way.

However, I do have a gripe on it. The rich concentrated formula does make it difficult if you're applying eye makeup on top of it. For my case, my eye lids are naturally oily.....hence applying this during the day time is a huge no-no for me.

on 6/27/2012 10:15:00 PM

I received a sample of this and while it doesn't get rid of or reduce the few lines I have around my eyes, it provided ample moisture around my eye area that I'm hoping it prevents further development of lines. I agree with most of the reviews here for this product, a little really does go a long way.

However, I'm not sure if I'll purchase the full size as I have other eye creams to try out.

this is a really nice gel-cream that does exactly what it is supposed to do- provide lots of moisture. And it does. The product is so concentrated that you need the tiniest amount of product- I use a pinhead size bit for both eyes, and I use it morning and night. Any more than this and i think the product might not settle into the skin, and might cause millia The amount I use seems to be the right amount... my eye area looks firmer, softer, and I've seen a major diminishment in fine lines and my dark circles are gone too! It has done for me far more than I expected. I will totally repurchase this.

on 12/20/2011 7:58:00 AM

Disappointing. not moisturising at all. Under-eye concealer looks cakey when I use this eye moisturiser. Expensive and not effective!