April 24, 2014 | 988 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Shiseido - The Skincare Eye Moisture Recharge

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by RM077

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as part of a set in the christmas sales. The eye cream is a gel-cream consistency which I found to be quite thick and 'gloopy.' I do find this is good for hydrating and smoothing my eye area however I find it does take a while to absorb and I find I need to leave it for a while to sink in before I apply my makeup. This is a good eye cream for hydration but I wouldn't repurchase as I think there are better eye creams on the market and personally I prefer Estée Lauder ANR eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 6:26:00 AM More reviews by Samm29

After using Benefiance for a long time, I have decided to go for something lighter. The sales lady recommended Eye Moisture Recharge, as I am still under 30's. I was not that sure I will like the cream after using much stronger mentioned above. Anyhow, I purchased it, and must say that I am happy so far. It really moisturize the eye area for the entire day. I wish I knew about this eye cream in my early 20's, am kind of sure it would have saved me from making certain fine lines.

Even if I go back to Benefiance, I am quite sure I ll have this cream in my bag as a back up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I'll start by saying that I bought it at 50% off the price, so I really can't complain about it (the price, that is). I was a bit worried that it contained alcohol but so far I haven't had any issues with that (my under eye skin area is dry). I have been using it for the past 4 months daily (twice a day during warmer months when my skin wasn't as dry as it is now when it is cold). It does moisturize well despite the alcohol content and it behaves well when I do my make-up. I might re-purchase it next year when this one is finished (nearly there). Now I am back to my other Shiseido favorite - super eye contour :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 8:49:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

I guess this eye cream perfectly does what it names says; Providing moisture. Ample moisture. You only need a tiny amount of this cream, as its formula is indeed very concentrated. So, yes... a little goes a long way.

However, I do have a gripe on it. The rich concentrated formula does make it difficult if you're applying eye makeup on top of it. For my case, my eye lids are naturally oily.....hence applying this during the day time is a huge no-no for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by tresadorkable

I received a sample of this and while it doesn't get rid of or reduce the few lines I have around my eyes, it provided ample moisture around my eye area that I'm hoping it prevents further development of lines. I agree with most of the reviews here for this product, a little really does go a long way.

However, I'm not sure if I'll purchase the full size as I have other eye creams to try out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by princessmakeup

this is a really nice gel-cream that does exactly what it is supposed to do- provide lots of moisture. And it does. The product is so concentrated that you need the tiniest amount of product- I use a pinhead size bit for both eyes, and I use it morning and night. Any more than this and i think the product might not settle into the skin, and might cause millia The amount I use seems to be the right amount... my eye area looks firmer, softer, and I've seen a major diminishment in fine lines and my dark circles are gone too! It has done for me far more than I expected. I will totally repurchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2011 7:58:00 AM More reviews by June2008

Disappointing. not moisturising at all. Under-eye concealer looks cakey when I use this eye moisturiser. Expensive and not effective!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2011 4:41:00 AM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's really oily. It just stays on the skin. Not pretty :(

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Goldenpale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an ok eye cream, but I cant say it makes much difference. Does not reduce lines as far as I can see, and I have been using it for many months. And it is quite oily, makes eye makeup really difficult. I havent been able to use this in the morning because of that.
It is not that expensive, and it really last a long time.
But I think ill look for another with more line reducing action.
Comes in hygenic tube. But the stupid cap is not flat so it doesent stand up, it keeps falling out of my cabinet (how hard is it to concider practical storage in overstuffed bathroom cabinets? ;) )

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by abusleb

Great at giving moisture which helps prevent lines. Didn't get rid of all lines but helped with some.
One MAJOR problem: It increased photo-sensitivity of my skin! I noticed whenever I put it on in the morning, I would find brown spots under my eye later in the day. They would go away after a few days after I stop wearing it during the day.
I did get some burns that are not going away though! :(
So because of that I will not repurchase...Otherwise it would have been perfect.