April 24, 2014 | 956 users online

Treatments - Christophe Beverly Hills-Restorative Hair Mask

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2008 11:04:00 PM More reviews by chigg1962

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have never written a review but this product demands it. I purchased at CVS as the product was on sale for 4.99 and i had gotten a 2.00 off coupon for the Christophe product line. I bought the full size products which consists of a 2 stop treatment. the conditioner goes on first after shampooing and then you apply the thermal product on top of that and wait 1 minute and rinse. My hair like what can only be described as straw. Would never purchase again and am taking back to CVS tomorrow. I actually think it will damage your hair to use this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2008 8:12:00 PM More reviews by kahughes

OH my god...totally agree with the prevous reviewer. I bought the $3.99 sample pack at CVS...THANK GOD I did not buy the full product.
I left this stuff on for about 5 minutes and as I started to rinse it out, my hair felt like it was really heavy and had tons of left product on it...I rinsed and rinsed, but it still felt gross. I was trying to comb my hair out after my shower and my hair felt disgusting...it felt like someone had poured glue on my hair, especially on the crown area. When my hair dryed, my hair was knotty and stiff...it felt like it had this AWFUL residue on it...it also felt chalky...hard to explain, but it wasn't pleasant. My boyfriend was playing with my hair later that night and I begged him not too. He was like, "what did you put in your hair? It feels weird?" PLEASE, do not buy this product. It is a WASTE OF MONEY. I hated it so much, I'm thinking about writing to the company...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2008 1:39:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I had to start a review on this, to warn MUA'ers how horrible this product is! Claims on the front of the package-"Makes hair soft as silk!"-ummm, NOT! This felt like glue when I applied it. I let it soak in for about 10 minutes and rinsed. After drying my hair it felt like 2nd day unwashed, hair sprayed, dry and brittle hair! Ugh. This was $9.99 at CVS. It's getting returned tomorrow.