October 25, 2014 | 1593 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Econobabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is really nice. I'm glad to see others love it as much as I do. I own it in a rollerball. It's a soft, feminine, fresh, clean fragrance. It smells not as if you just took a shower, but more like you're just effortlessly naturally sexy and not wearing it at all. I love it and will repurchase. This takes over from Marc Jacobs as my favorite perfume.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by ellie12345

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought Chloe on a hot summer day.Unfortunately this appaers to be the only type of weather on which I like to smell this citrussy and clean. Other days it reminds me too much of insect repellent to wear it with confidence.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by BigPrimpin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Chloe edp has been my most used fragrance in the 2 years since it was given to me. I'm generally not a fan of rose in perfumes, with very few exceptions. Chloe has a spicy note to temper the soapy-clean primness that keeps it appropriate for any occasion or season. While I lean mostly towards white florals and warm orientals, there is a femininity and consistency to Chloe that I never tire of. The scent does not fade or change, nor is it overpowering-though a little goes a long way in my experience.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Rocoloco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is 100% the scent of my dreams. It is a feminine scent but not overly sweet, smells extremely fresh and enticing. I love love love this perfume so much that sometimes when I'm at home I will pick up the bottle for a sniff!

The only downsides are that it is pricey and for me, it does not last as long as I would have liked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I fell in love with this scent at Sephora. Then I went on Amazon and purchased it. Beautifully clean and feminine fragrance. Say what you will about it smelling like fabric softener but I think is smells expensive and chic. Took me exactly 1 sniff to know this was right for me. No other fragrance has made me put down my Dior J'Adore. Well done Chloe.

An older, most lust-worthy gentleman told me I smelled exotic with this fragrance. I think this is the one. Very expensive but it lasts all day. It is so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by pookiebiscuit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wear this scent everyday and I get so many compliments, it is very feminine but also not too similar to any others I have tried. I also love the bottle it comes in although the metallic coated part does fade over time. I know this perfume isn't right for everyone because my sister tried it on for a day and it didn't suit her at all, but definitely worth trying on in store and seeing how it develops throughout the day. It is my personal favourite and I have repurchased this twice already! Love Love Love

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaKay

This is now my signature scent. I feel as though I have been searching my entire life for a scent just like this and I am so glad I finally found it. The price is the only thing that made me a little hesitant to purchase but in the end I do not regret it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a rather good sized sample and this is simply GOREGEOUS , so womanly and exactly my style , I am a floral girl to the bones and I am not shy or ashamed to admit it , powdery notes and mild fruity accords are always winners in my books .This is like your chic , comfortable dress which isn't new or the latest trends but it suits you wonderfully and you always get compliments on ...People who are talking about "laundry smells " ...Well as Chanel once said : " Fashion changes but style endures " this is stylish and beautiful not just a crazy trend or another creative idea for a perfume ..Does roses go out of style ??...I don't think so .

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by beastandbeauty

What can I say - clean ironed laundry with a bit too much fabric conditioner used - that's exactly what the smell is! I used to work with a girl whose clothes always had the smell of overdosed fabric conditioner, we all commented on it, it was neither pleasant or unpleasant, just noticeable. It did not even cross my mind that it could be an expensive fragrance of her choice! Now that I have tested Chloe the mystery from years back has been revealed. I would only use it on my laundry if I forgot to add conditioner to my wash!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by AllyDean

For a while I've kept smelling this lovely scent from others which made me perk my head up. However I didn't know what it was, until one day in the perfume section i realised it was Chloe EDP. This has been my go-to scent ever since for special occasions or when i want to feel special.