January 31, 2015 | 1117 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2015 1:33:00 PM More reviews by highmaintenancegirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yes it's pretty but it's also boring, generic and not distinctive at all. Not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2015 10:10:00 AM More reviews by lafilleaveclesfleurs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I feel like this is it. My scent. My very own personal scent that makes em boys crazy n stuff.

It's not too sweet, but still not too "i'm old so I wear Chanel nr.5 and smell really good, but this is supposed to smell like old lady so all you young girls can't use this until you're 47"- kind of smell (Can you tell that I secretly wish I could wear Chanel nr.5)

It has a small hint of roses, but also not too heavy on the sweetness, which is too important to me. We all secretly hate the 14 year-olds that wear too much Escada and stink up the bus like they were smoking it. AM I RIGHT LADIES?

So what I'm trying to say is, I love this. I want people to smell this and be like "Where is Thea at?", you know?

It's hella expensive though.

In conclusion: Signature scent

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2015 9:02:00 AM More reviews by lavacakes

I've been wearing this for years, but now I'm ready for a change. I stole the rollerball from my mom's cabinet when I was a teen and only used it for travel for a long time. Then one day I found I could NOT stop sniffing my wrist, and my clothes smelled amazing after an entire day of wear. I realized I loved the dry down of this scent even though I think the first blast is overpoweringly feminine. This has been my daily perfume, all seasons, all occasions, for years and men and women alike have commented on it and loved it. It is VERY feminine, soapy, not too floral, and I've never smelled anything similar. It's a beautiful scent, I'm just tired of it now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2015 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Geekwmakeup

Super pricey, but it's a classic beauty that makes me feel pretty and fresh. Used to think it was too happy smelling, if that makes sense. This is not your sexy moody (anything w the word noir or intense in it) perfume I preferred in my 20s. This is pure and pristine, and so can be worn any and everywhere. However it's strong, as it should be for the price. HG floral rose scent for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2015 8:59:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I seem to be the only one who hates this. I have tried it twice now so that I could be sure of my opinion. This is one screechy banshee of a fragrance. I used a q-tip to dab some on and it was just everywhere and not in a good way. This is sharp, piercing and cloying all at once. I scrubbed it off. What bothered me most was that it seems to be missing some depth, like the watery flowery top notes are all there are, like a cheap body spray. I wonder if there was some kind of anchor note if I would like it better. It reminds me a little of Estée Lauder Pleasures and I can't wear that either.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2015 10:34:00 AM More reviews by kes1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I put one spray of my sample on my wrist in the morning, it was frosty so I thought the cold would stop it being too strong. 20 mins later it was still all I could smell and probably all anyone in a 20foot radius of me could smell too. I had to drive with the windows down at the request of my passenger. Strong stuff! It seemed to create a huge cloud of fragrance for over an hour, then settle into occasional whiffs for about 2 hours, then vanish completely - not even there if you sniff your wrist.
It was a nice, elegant rose floral scent once it calmed down but I don't think I will rush out for the full size version. Maybe it just doesn't work with my chemistry? The only person I can picture wearing it is a film-noir ingenue who leaves a trail of scent in her wake!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by HollyWould123

This is what I would consider a classic fragrance. I love See by Chloe 1000 times more and reach for that significantly more often than this one. However, See is more of a strong, sultry, date night scent. This is more of an everyday, sophisticated scent. I am generally not a huge fan of floral and/or powdery scents, especially freesia, but the amber undertones somehow make it work. It lasts all day without fading, which is probably why it has grown on me in the past year or so I have owned it. Chloe fragrances in general are a little on the pricey side, but most of them are available in rollerballs ($22-25) before having to commit to a $98-130 bottle! This is not my favorite fragrance I own, but I do feel it's a must have in my collection because of its timeless elegance.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by teraveet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely love this. Amazing. Beautiful. Feminine. Instant compliments. Unlike, it's sister fragrance; Chloe Love, which was horrific on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by ellie12345

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought Chloe on a hot summer day.Unfortunately this appaers to be the only type of weather on which I like to smell this citrussy and clean. Other days it reminds me too much of insect repellent to wear it with confidence.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by BigPrimpin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Chloe edp has been my most used fragrance in the 2 years since it was given to me. I'm generally not a fan of rose in perfumes, with very few exceptions. Chloe has a spicy note to temper the soapy-clean primness that keeps it appropriate for any occasion or season. While I lean mostly towards white florals and warm orientals, there is a femininity and consistency to Chloe that I never tire of. The scent does not fade or change, nor is it overpowering-though a little goes a long way in my experience.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No