July 29, 2014 | 1220 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Rocoloco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is 100% the scent of my dreams. It is a feminine scent but not overly sweet, smells extremely fresh and enticing. I love love love this perfume so much that sometimes when I'm at home I will pick up the bottle for a sniff!

The only downsides are that it is pricey and for me, it does not last as long as I would have liked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I fell in love with this scent at Sephora. Then I went on Amazon and purchased it. Beautifully clean and feminine fragrance. Say what you will about it smelling like fabric softener but I think is smells expensive and chic. Took me exactly 1 sniff to know this was right for me. No other fragrance has made me put down my Dior J'Adore. Well done Chloe.

An older, most lust-worthy gentleman told me I smelled exotic with this fragrance. I think this is the one. Very expensive but it lasts all day. It is so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by pookiebiscuit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wear this scent everyday and I get so many compliments, it is very feminine but also not too similar to any others I have tried. I also love the bottle it comes in although the metallic coated part does fade over time. I know this perfume isn't right for everyone because my sister tried it on for a day and it didn't suit her at all, but definitely worth trying on in store and seeing how it develops throughout the day. It is my personal favourite and I have repurchased this twice already! Love Love Love

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaKay

This is now my signature scent. I feel as though I have been searching my entire life for a scent just like this and I am so glad I finally found it. The price is the only thing that made me a little hesitant to purchase but in the end I do not regret it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a rather good sized sample and this is simply GOREGEOUS , so womanly and exactly my style , I am a floral girl to the bones and I am not shy or ashamed to admit it , powdery notes and mild fruity accords are always winners in my books .This is like your chic , comfortable dress which isn't new or the latest trends but it suits you wonderfully and you always get compliments on ...People who are talking about "Laundry smells " ...Well as Chanel once said : " Fashion changes but style endures " this is stylish and beautiful not just a carzy trend or another creative idea for a perfume ..Does roses go out of style ??...I don't think so .

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by beastandbeauty

What can I say - clean ironed laundry with a bit too much fabric conditioner used - that's exactly what the smell is! I used to work with a girl whose clothes always had the smell of overdosed fabric conditioner, we all commented on it, it was neither pleasant or unpleasant, just noticeable. It did not even cross my mind that it could be an expensive fragrance of her choice! Now that I have tested Chloe the mystery from years back has been revealed. I would only use it on my laundry if I forgot to add conditioner to my wash!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by AllyDean

For a while I've kept smelling this lovely scent from others which made me perk my head up. However I didn't know what it was, until one day in the perfume section i realised it was Chloe EDP. This has been my go-to scent ever since for special occasions or when i want to feel special.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by AlohaPandaXOXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Chloe EDP and I have had a journey that started with a lot of love, a long period of separation, and now a happy reunion. I remember first smelling Chloe in 2008 and being obsessed with it completely and it fueling many other Chloe brand purchases. Anyway, I eventually snagged a great gift set with a 2.5 oz bottle of the fragrance, a lotion, and a really cute clutch.

Then, I started wearing it and I went from adoring the floral fragrance to having it turn into really strong smelling laundry detergent on my skin. A type of smell that'd just hang around me, way too strong of a sillage. If I smelled it on another people, I'd have a similar reaction. It just made me sick to my stomach to be near it and was really mad at myself for having spent over a hundred dollars on something I couldn't use. So it sat on my vanity for years, untouched, until this month. I'd highly advise anyone who wants to purchase this get a sample before and try it out before spending quite a bit on a perfume that can cause some pretty major headaches.

I decided to retry Chloe after purchasing Elizabeth and James' Nirvana White and realizing that Lily of the Valley no longer made me get a headache and thought it was time to try out Chloe again. Such a pleasant surprise, thankfully Chloe now works for me again and is not causing headaches or any other sort of reaction. I can't pin point what was causing the problem, but perhaps it was whatever body wash I was using at the time was interacting with Chloe to cause such an overpowering, chemical smell. Now I can enjoy this sophisticated floral and how long it lasts without feeling icky.

My only small complaint now is that the oxidation of the silver on the bottle is kind of a pain to deal with without getting the ribbon dirty cleaning it. Normal silver polish can clean off any discoloration on the top, but be careful with the beige ribbon as it'll absorb any grime from the silver polish quickly. I wish a coating had been put on the top to prevent this from happening, but I suppose if you're using proper silver plate this is inevitable.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by chillzone

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I spent a lot of time and money looking for a signature scent. What I learned is that I have a signature "type" of scent. I like oriental florals best but I was searching for a bright scent that was also warm without being too sweet. Boy was that a challenge. I am crazy about Hanae Mori EDP but I will knock myself out when it's hot. I have Chanel Allure EDP and Chanel Allure EDT and I adore them both--as well as L'Instant EDP by Guerlain which is similar. I feel lovely when I wear those perfumes. Only--something was still not quite right. So I went darker, all the way to Hypnotic Poison and Dior Addict. I really like those too but that wasn't what I was looking for, either. I found Vince Camuto EDP (the bottle with the red ribbon) by accident and I really like it. I wear the heck out of it too but sometimes, I swear I smell sweet tobacco nearby and after a while I realize that it's me. So no, that's not exactly what I want either. I drained two bottles of La Vie Este Belle and still keep one just to sniff the cap. I have smelled Chloe before but I never tried to wear it. Gigantic difference between a sniff from a freshly sprayed bottle or a spritz on paper. I finally bought a bottle. Yeah for me. I am wearing the ribbon off my new bottle of Chloe EDP! I doubt my bottle of Chloe will get a chance to tarnish before I buy another one. Yes, sometimes it smells soapy and I don't want to smell soap all day--but that's just it, I don't smell like soap all day. I smell pretty and feminine and confident. I smell touchable and approachable and expensive. The top note is bright (which I was looking for), the middle is fresh (which keeps it from offending anybody), and the end is simply divine. By the middle of the day I smell like honey, roses, amber and the tiniest bit of fresh fruit. If I dab a little roll on for an afternoon pick-me-up, I get a whiff of cedar too. A dab is all I can do because a full squirt mid-day is too much. This stuff lasts and lasts and can bore a new hole in the ozone if you're not careful. It reminds me of when I wore the paint off two bottles of Lou Lou a long time ago--unforgettable. Still, I will wear my other perfumes because they are all delicious but once they are gone that's it. Chloe, my dear sweet popular Chloe can be purchased from coast to coast and I like that too.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by IAMSHERLOCKED

I'm not one to have a signature scent like some people, I like to wear a fragrance for the occasion. I needed something that smelled professional and non-offensive, so I tried this and I think it fits that description very well. On my skin, it smells peppery and soft, it's nothing special but it's also very wearable.

The lasting power is good, so 4/5 stars overall.