Bonne Bell Ten-O-Six Acne Blemish Cream

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/8/2008 9:46:00 PM

About three weeks ago my skin went haywire, producing bucket loads of oil. I bought this on special for around $7AU and applied it twice a day, just to the area of the pimples. I found that it flattens pimples considerably overnight and clears them completely in a couple of days. Also it stops them getting big or coming to a head. Unlike the other reviewer, I don't find that the smell lingers very long, perhaps I am using less of it, or perhaps it is just that I have fewer pimples and don't have to use it on such a large area of my face. Either way the smell doesn't worry me at all. I will continue to use this if my face keeps acting like an oil spill.

I get individual pimples now and then and thought I should get a spot treatment. I was considering on getting Neutrogena's Rapid Clear but didn't really want to fork out so much cash for such little product. This was on sale (originally under AU$10) and I was a little sceptical at first but thought for around $6 it won't be much of a loss! So glad I did cause this is working quite well at the moment! You get 40mL which is amazing value for the price! It comes in a cute purple tube which I just love!

The product itself works quite well. My pimples cleared up in about 3 days. Your skin may tingle and sting a little bit when you first apply it but I think this is good as it gives an indication that it's actually working! It hasn't irritated my skin at all, and I believe it is recommended for sensitive skin. It dries up the blemish efficiently so that redness is reduced. It really stinks though. Its key ingredient is sulphur.

An excellent buy for so little!

EDIT: Have decided that this is not worth a second buy. It smells absolutely awful and the scent lingers for ages for nearly 24 hours. There is better out there definitely.

Popular Treatments (Face)