December 22, 2014 | 939 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Energize Grapefruit & Lemongrass Bodywash

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by MSCOCO51

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I quite like it. Smells fresh and delicious, ideal for the morning shower! G i found it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Love this stuff! Smells super fresh and delicious, lathers great, and is very moisturizing. Would definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by stls

I quite like it. Smells fresh and delicious, ideal for the morning shower! Not the most moisturising I've tried though

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2011 4:30:00 AM More reviews by drvko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked it's scent but the soap was too thick and it didn't feel as moisturizing as their other bodywashes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just love this scent. I find it a nice body wash that moisturizes and leaves no residue. I was at London Drugs today and they had a sign with this body wash that it was being discontinued, I hope I read that wrong.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this body wash. The fragrance, the exfoliating beads, the lather. WOW just WOW. The only con: it's a little drying on my skin :( but I will purchase the other Energize Grapefruit & Lemongrass products!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This body wash is a thin gel with a small amount of somewhat granular beads. It doesn't lather too much, and is also not a good exfoliant, but it gets me clean. The scent is very fresh, and lingers on the skin. The price is great for the size (24 ounces), and one bottle lasts for months. It's not my favorite body wash, but it's definitely a good one.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2009 1:02:00 PM More reviews by bloodandroses

This is terrible!! I really like this nice crisp scent, but it's so strong it becomes headache inducing for me. The wash itself is nasty. I felt squeaky and somehow sticky when I got out of the shower today. Just gross. I bought this yesterday and plan to return it today for something in the Nivea line. To be honest, I've never liked any body wash from Dove, they always smell so plasticy to me. I wont try another wash from Dove again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by morgan522

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

i absoloutley love this product.. i got it the frst day it came out, and i have been using it since.. ive already gone through a ton of the big 24oz bottles.. it is such a refreshing and clean scent.. i will be using this for a verrry long time. and its a good price for a huge bottle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2008 5:34:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

im usually an Olay girl when it comes to body washes but since i loved the scent of this product...i had to buy it...thing with olay is, many times, i dont need to use lotion afterwards coz it left my skin really soft/moisturized..but with this...i still have to do that extra step coz it can make it "slightly" dry looking...too bad though coz the scent wakes me up and its pretty invigorating....