November 21, 2014 | 1789 users online

Lip Gloss - Too Faced - Sparkler Glamour Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Najita38

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff. Every color is gorgeous. I've repurchased this gloss several times cause it's so awesome. Layering it with your other glosses is fun. The glitter isn't solid so it doesn't look crazy. The glitter particles are just the right size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

I adore this product and the colors presented. I got my color in pink bling and its a very clear and sheer gloss with lots of pink tinted glitter in it and when applied to the lips, the glitter really stands out and you do not feel the gritt of the glitter on your lips .It comes in a dial type tube with a slanted tip with holes on the end so as you turn the dial, you can control how much product goes on so none goes to waste. It keeps the look subtle but shimmery all in one. I think this color is now discontinued and you can easily find it on Ebay for a great price of 7-12dollars. Id give this gloss a chance if you are a glitter lover like I am.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by MissCarmella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I have this in Pink Bling. I bought it during TF's vintage sale so I got it for very cheap. It is full of hot pink sparkles, like really full, it also is super glossy and has a peach to pink flash. I always try it on and then remove it, I like the look it gives but have no idea where to wear it. Like the last reviewer said maybe for a photo shoot it could work, it's not for everyday life though. I love the glossiness it has and the flash, I wish the sparkles weren't there as much. The packaging is probably my favorite I've seen in a gloss too. It seriously is pink bling on your lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by shadowlye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very tacky. Not in color but feel. But if your only gonna wear it for a short while (photo shoot) it has dramatic effect and is very lustrous and shiny.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in "Pink Bling". It is very nice alone or when applied in the middle of the lips over a lipstick to add some highlight. I love the pink glitter and how multidimensional it is.. but I DO NOT enjoy the scent/taste. It is extremely strong and tastes disgusting. Other than that, I enjoy the product. I would probably not buy again, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by PinkLeopard24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great packaging, it's a dial top that u twist b4 applying and has a light fruity scent. I have the pink shade and love it! It's a clear iridescent gloss with pink sparkles. It's the sexiest girliest gloss I own! I would repurchase for sure! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by jadedraven

I like the packaging, and I like the gloss I didn't find it too overpowering, it wasn't overly goopy and there were no big chucks of sparkles or anything. I bought sapphire which has blue sparkles in it which is not great on my skin but I like this gloss enough to try out other colors, its nice to find a gloss that has sparkle that lasts, quite often a gloss looks sparkley in the tube but on your lips there is nothing, this is definitely not the case here.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by lushieluver

This is the worst lip gloss ever, thank god I didn't pay for it. TF sent it to me as a freebie, I can see why. They sent it in "iridescent", it has an citrus smell to it, and boy is it glittery, it might be nice if I was a 6-yr old playing dress up as Barbie.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by bunnydays

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I put a 3 for price, but really I got it for $4.99 CDN at Winners (for all you Canadian divas out there!).
I bought the color violet vapor. This is a great shimmery gloss. Although it is called "sparkler", it doesn't have big grainy sparkles in it. It just has tiny flecks of shimmery iridescent violet and pink that give off a slightly blue tone depending on the lighting.
I really like this gloss. It's moisturizing without being sticky. Smooth and sleek.
I would definitely buy it again - I'm not sure I would pay the full price for it, because it's a tad bit expensive, but hopefully Winners keeps getting them in stock! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2008 4:30:00 PM More reviews by chromeup

Creamy opaque purple case, opens to reveal clear slanted push-pop tube with shower head holes for perfect application, and mess free storage. The formula is soft and with mild tack for long wear. The color payoff is like the gown of an iridescent fairy princess. My favorite is Violet Vapor. It is a very pink violet, but gives of its periwinkle undertones at the right refraction of light.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No