Simple Skincare deep cleansing mask

4.4

on 7/13/2015 2:28:00 PM

This leaves my skin feeling lovely and doesn't irritate it. Would definitely recommend it. Would prefer a tub though as you can get everything out.

on 3/10/2015 3:56:00 PM

This is a great product and very good value for money!
At 3.99 from my local boots store, this products definitely delivers!
It comes out white like a cream but goes on as a moisturiser and not like one of the visible masks. I applied it to my face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
It says to leave it on for 2-3 minutes but I left mine on for a good 15 minutes.
While the mask was on, I could feel it tighten but it wasn't irritable.
I removed it with a warm flannel and dried my face thoroughly with a flannel.
Immediately, my skin looked so much more healthier as it usually looks tired and dull and it was noticeably soft!
I applied my usual night cream, which went on a lot smoother.
Fab product for a very reasonable price!

on 5/26/2013 7:18:00 AM

I bought this mask for less than SGD 10. It is one of the better one in the market with great price. I am skincare junky. Have been using from high ends to drug store brands, most of the time I am pretty disappointed with the high end, just great advertisement, star endosements etc. As I gets older and wiser, I started looking for good value for $$, as I do switch skincare very fast, too ex will just ends up in the trash after expiry. Now I just rotate my skincare, so far Simple is my fav, it keep my skin looking radiance, healthy, great size and easy on pockets.

This mask is great for even dry skin, does not dries up like those deep cleansing mask. My skin looks clearer. Will buy more after I am done with this mask.

on 7/17/2012 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Fantastic product, and at only AUD$8 a bottle its such good value. I use this twice a week after cleansing, it makes my skin really soft and feel really clear and clean. Definitely a favourite, and it's become a staple beauty product for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Been using this mask for over 2 years. Really great mask for the price and the fact that it's guaranteed not to irritate your skin. My skin is always soft and cleansed after using the mask. But what I love most about it, I feel it gives my face a healthy glow right after washing and I've struggled to find other masks which do that!

on 7/12/2011 4:59:00 PM

Love this! Great price and it leaves skin so soft! I also love that its a really simple product with no added gunk which can really aggravate sensitive skin. I use this twice a week after using my normal cleanser. Will definitely repurchase.

on 7/24/2009 8:56:00 AM

I love how this mask leaves my skin so soft. I do use a toner beforehand but this mainly removes the dead skin and it is great.

Best of all it can be used on sensitive skin also.

on 6/17/2009 9:44:00 AM

Love this product!!! I regularly break out and hate it and as soon as i do my skin goes dry and tight. i have tried many face masks over the years (most of them were alot more expensive than simples face mask...only about 4) and many of which either do nothing or make my skin worse.
i first picked the face mask up in my local store in a sachet for about 75p and it had two uses from it. I applyed it to clean dry skin and left for bout 5 minutes,the instructions tell you that 3minutes will do but i find 5-10 minutes is better, and washed it off in the shower. i saw no immediate improvement but my skin was soft and any tightness in my skin was gone. The next morning i saw a definite improvement, where i had spots or redness they had gone down and looked healthier, my skin felt so much healthier and hydrated. I couldn't believe how well it had worked considerin the price and the fact it is only a face mask, not a spot treatment. i have since bought the full tube of simple face mask and use it once or twice a week depending on my skin. well worth it!
xx

on 12/14/2008 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i didnt like this mask cos it didnt do anything for my skin at all. it is very gentle but maybe too gentle for my skin.

on 4/9/2008 8:12:00 AM

I love this mask. It's really gentle and doesn't irritate me at all.
I don't use it at set times, just when I feel my skin will benefit from a deeper cleansing boost, maybe twice a month or so. Using it like this helps me keep that delicate balance between stripping my skin (very dangerous territory for me!) and actually helping it.
I probably could get away with using it more, but I don't feel the need, it works just fine like this so I'm happy as I am.
I really can see the difference even days after I've used this, my skin looks brighter and feels smoother. Which is pretty good going for something you only leave on for 3 minutes.
I'm just coming to the end of my 75ml tube and will definitely repurchase.
Cheap and easy to find. Boots, Superdrug and most chemists stock it, along with most of the major supermarkets.
HG status for me.

Ingredients:
Aqua, Kaolin, Glycerin, Parraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Panthenol, PEG-100 Stearate, Carbomer, Fucus Vesiculous (Bladderwrack Extract), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Sodium Benzoate.
Tube states to use within 12 months of opening.

Popular Masks