September 2, 2014 | 890 users online

Masks - Simple - Skincare deep cleansing mask

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2013 7:18:00 AM More reviews by stefie2104

I bought this mask for less than SGD 10. It is one of the better one in the market with great price. I am skincare junky. Have been using from high ends to drug store brands, most of the time I am pretty disappointed with the high end, just great advertisement, star endosements etc. As I gets older and wiser, I started looking for good value for $$, as I do switch skincare very fast, too ex will just ends up in the trash after expiry. Now I just rotate my skincare, so far Simple is my fav, it keep my skin looking radiance, healthy, great size and easy on pockets.

This mask is great for even dry skin, does not dries up like those deep cleansing mask. My skin looks clearer. Will buy more after I am done with this mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by sosu89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Fantastic product, and at only AUD$8 a bottle its such good value. I use this twice a week after cleansing, it makes my skin really soft and feel really clear and clean. Definitely a favourite, and it's become a staple beauty product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by happyland000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Been using this mask for over 2 years. Really great mask for the price and the fact that it's guaranteed not to irritate your skin. My skin is always soft and cleansed after using the mask. But what I love most about it, I feel it gives my face a healthy glow right after washing and I've struggled to find other masks which do that!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Chlox19

Love this! Great price and it leaves skin so soft! I also love that its a really simple product with no added gunk which can really aggravate sensitive skin. I use this twice a week after using my normal cleanser. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2009 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Redz24

I love how this mask leaves my skin so soft. I do use a toner beforehand but this mainly removes the dead skin and it is great.

Best of all it can be used on sensitive skin also.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by bluecloud2

Love this product!!! I regularly break out and hate it and as soon as i do my skin goes dry and tight. i have tried many face masks over the years (most of them were alot more expensive than simples face mask...only about 4) and many of which either do nothing or make my skin worse.
i first picked the face mask up in my local store in a sachet for about 75p and it had two uses from it. I applyed it to clean dry skin and left for bout 5 minutes,the instructions tell you that 3minutes will do but i find 5-10 minutes is better, and washed it off in the shower. i saw no immediate improvement but my skin was soft and any tightness in my skin was gone. The next morning i saw a definite improvement, where i had spots or redness they had gone down and looked healthier, my skin felt so much healthier and hydrated. I couldn't believe how well it had worked considerin the price and the fact it is only a face mask, not a spot treatment. i have since bought the full tube of simple face mask and use it once or twice a week depending on my skin. well worth it!
xx

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2008 5:34:00 PM More reviews by zoe0703

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i didnt like this mask cos it didnt do anything for my skin at all. it is very gentle but maybe too gentle for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2008 8:12:00 AM More reviews by inca311

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mask. It's really gentle and doesn't irritate me at all.
I don't use it at set times, just when I feel my skin will benefit from a deeper cleansing boost, maybe twice a month or so. Using it like this helps me keep that delicate balance between stripping my skin (very dangerous territory for me!) and actually helping it.
I probably could get away with using it more, but I don't feel the need, it works just fine like this so I'm happy as I am.
I really can see the difference even days after I've used this, my skin looks brighter and feels smoother. Which is pretty good going for something you only leave on for 3 minutes.
I'm just coming to the end of my 75ml tube and will definitely repurchase.
Cheap and easy to find. Boots, Superdrug and most chemists stock it, along with most of the major supermarkets.
HG status for me.

Ingredients:
Aqua, Kaolin, Glycerin, Parraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Panthenol, PEG-100 Stearate, Carbomer, Fucus Vesiculous (Bladderwrack Extract), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Sodium Benzoate.
Tube states to use within 12 months of opening.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 8:58:00 PM More reviews by its4kix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like the SIMPLE skincare line and their products, this product being no exception. This is a very good mask and it does what it says it can do. The lack of any colour or fancy smells makes putting on the mask feel...clinical...like some kind of medication - not entirely a bad thing. Plus I love the fact that I only need to leave it on for 3 minutes, so it's very easy to incorporate in my skincare routine. I use this mask once a week after a cleanse and a scrub. My face feels like it's starting a fresh new slate again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2007 10:35:00 AM More reviews by daphn3_t

I love Simple Skincare because their products don't contain alcohol, colouring or fragrance, which all 3 are very bad for my sensitive skin.

This deep cleansing mask contains kaolin clay to draw out the impurities. However, it is a very gentle mask. It dries completely but doesn't leave your face tight. It also contains glycerin so your skin will not be left dry.

Sometimes I mix it with my Mario Badescu silver powder for some added strength (to draw out blackheads), or mix with my moisturizing face oil when my face is feeling particularly congested yet dehydrated.