December 22, 2014 | 1616 users online

Concealers - Senna - Totally Transforming Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by hootie2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is full coverage! It accentuates lines a little and clogged my pores a lot. Cameo light is probably nw/nc 15/20 and peachy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by coolbabe377

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've reviewed so many things, and I can't understand why I've never reviewed this product, or any of Senna's wonderful things.

About five years ago, a lady on QVC's message board recommended getting Senna's Totally transforming eye primer, and that Shop NBC sold it. Well...it was on sale along with the TTC and their #12 concealer brush. I got it in Neutral Light, and it was great. Best concealer brush, good eye primer, and this wonderful little tube of concealer.

It just melts into my skin. No powder required, and looks amazingly natural.

Since that time...Senna has left the shopping channel, and so I've ordered from other places. I've tried Warm Light and Cool Light too, and all of the shades work really well. I keep on straying because I'm a sucker for advertising and I keep trying others, but I truly believe that Senna's is the best...HG material for me. There is a lot of product in that little tube, and it is valuable stuff. When I finish the Eve Pearl and a couple of others I have (none of them bad...just not as good as Senna's), I'll once again order a new little tube of the TTC...this time in Cameo.

I hope they don't eventually discontinue this wonderful line of cosmetics. I've had so much success with them.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Beach

After reading the previous review and being able to relate to the same experience of trying every concealer out there, I decided to order this concealer from the website. BEST decision!! It is wonderful! Worth every penny. Covered my dark circles and lasted all day! I am so happy that my search is finally over. Now I can obsess on something else. Got samples of their creams as well as a cream blush (which will probably be the next item I order). For those of you who have searched for the perfect concealer....THIS IS IT!! Buy it...I promise you will not be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have at least 50 concealers -- from Cle de Peau to Cover girl.. and each and I had a honeymoon with each and every one of them.. until -
they creased, they lined, they just did not look right on my skin and it's not that I have wrinkled or lined skin.. it's just that the products seemed to sit on the skin and not look like a part of it.

until this.

oh yes! I had a good laugh at the sh*t reference, but to be honest, this is one of the best products for concealing I have every used.

maybe it is the poo..

but it sure beats the sh*t out of all the other contenders!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 1:51:00 AM More reviews by kimbuyah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

One of the best undereye concealers I've used besides the Ben Nye Blue Neut. and Obagi eye cream cocktail I make. After I get my face frosted, I just dot dot dot under my eyes, pat it in and voila! No creases! Ironically, the woman that told me about Senna products is a colonic therapist. I told her she must think way too much about poo if she even found makeup with the same name as a popular laxative. This stuff is incredible though and she seemed to think and I agree, it's the sh**.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by MFeld418

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was so glad to find out that there is a Senna Studio right near my house! So I really can't believe that there are only 5 reviews on possibly my favorite concealer. I use 3-4 dots under my eye and this gets rid of my dark circles! I've grown accustomed to setting my under eye concealer with Benefit's Powderflage so I can't really comment on it's staying power. This is a very pigmented concealer. I find it does not go into my fine lines (which I have obtained from vigorous eye make up removing. And let's note I'm only 16! AH!) and this is probably the first under eye concealer I have tried that does not do that. While the tube is really small I have had this for 4 months already and I really don't think I've really even used a huge amount of it! So even though this is pricey it is very much worth it. I will repurchase again in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 6:21:00 PM More reviews by spoongrenade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I agree with the comment from lilysdoll below. Senna is an overlooked brand - and I think it's the best luxury makeup on the market that's actually affordable.

This concealer comes in a fantastic color for cool/fair skin called Cool Light - it's AMAZING! With just a couple of tiny dots you can blend out any imperfection on the face and erase dark circles. It covers my redness and gray/blue under eye circles. It's a stay put formula that won't crease or cake up on the skin and it feels really light on the skin. Most full/heavy coverage concealers feel heavy, but this one is light as air.

I love the little 'doefoot' wand because it allows you to spot the concealer on where you want it. I usually blend this out with my fingers but it works equally as well with a brush. Don't miss out on this one, I have never found a better concealer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2009 8:24:00 PM More reviews by lilysdoll

Wow..I dont know how I overlooked writing a review for this concealer, because its my absolute favorite ! I have tried them all. I have darkness in the corner of my eyes and under my eyes. This concealer gets the job done with looking like concealer. Its amazing. You dont need or want to apply to much. This product is the best I have tried and I have tried soooo many over the years. Concealer is huge for me so I am always looking for the newest and best. That search is over. Senna is a wonderful brand. I got mine from Shopnbc at first. But then I purchased other things from Senna directly online. Excellent service and products. In my opinion this is one of those overlooked very fine brands of makeup.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2008 9:22:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

After developing some very unflattering spots of melasma on my face, I went on the hunt for a concealer for the face that *really* covers. LM's Secret Camouflage didn't cut it. Nor did using BE minerals with a small brush. Nor did Redpoint or Covermark. This one, however, just about does the job. It's a thick, opaque cream in a small tube with a doefoot applicator. It's dry enough to stay on and really cover, but creamy enough to apply easily (I use a brush). Set it with a little powder and you're good for the day. I'm a MAC C, Stila C, and I use Neutral Light. It's less yellow-toned than I'd like (it's a true beige), but with the edges blended well it works. I feel comfortable recommending this, even at $22 for 0.24 oz, because a little goes a long way.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2008 10:32:00 AM More reviews by JudgeJudy41

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this two years ago from ShopNBC. Eugenia Weston (sp? ) makeup artist went on and on about the consistency, and the non-creasing under the eyes. Well, she must had meant that for those that don't have fine lines or wrinkles. I have fines lines under my eyes and this concealer showed every one. I was so disappointed. I tried it again with some moisturizer. I came out with the same results. By the way, I did not use alot - 3 or 4 light dots of concealer. The color ( neutral light ) was good, but that was the only positive to this product. I sent it back and never ordered another Senna product.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No