MAC Back-2-MAC Recycling Program

4.7

on 4/8/2015 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Great program! Done it three times. I wish it could be only 5 products = a free lippie but beggars can't be choosers!

on 3/26/2015 1:09:00 PM

A great program that I have been recycling my used products with for many years now. The fact that you get a free product in return for doing this is fabulous. I don't care if they change the freebie and becomes something other than lipstick that you get back, I would be grateful for any product. I am sure they have some very impressive stats to reflect how much packaging they have recycled and kept out landfills.

Go MAC!

on 2/1/2015 12:57:00 PM

In Greece they have a new policy. You only get eyeshadow, not lipstick.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this program. I live in Hawaii and the associate at the pearlridge Mac store told me that if there wasn't a metal pan in the eyeshadow pot, they do not consider that as part of back 2 Mac. She told me it was because a bunch of fake Mac products were being distributed so they require the pan to be in the pot.

on 11/14/2014 8:59:00 AM

I love the idea but I'm so sad they don't do this in the Belgian mac stores.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been "back-2-mac"ing for years and am ecstatic every time I accumulate six empty products. Just an fyi, empty makeup wipe containers and DUO lash glue from MAC can also be recycled!

on 10/22/2014 8:15:00 AM

I love this reward program!!! I think all cosmetic companies had something like this. Why shouldn't we be rewarded or compensated for showing loyalty to a specific company. It's customer appreciation in my eyes.

on 10/22/2014 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

No qualms about this at all! I'm an addict for their transparent finishing powder so I've collected a few empty pots over the years and exchanged 6 of them for 1 lippie of my choice. I recycle empty containers anyways, but this is just icing on the cake :)

on 8/7/2014 6:29:00 PM

I'm going to try the recycling program through the mail for the first time. Thanks for letting me know. Idk how to edit my previous post or reply to it. I'm excited! I have a ton of recyclables.

on 5/30/2014 6:09:00 PM

Mac has been doing this for atleast 15 years. And, I really enjoy that they do it. I have about 10 old Urban Decay token cases, hoping they will also do it

Popular Other Products