MAC Viva Glam IV

MAC Viva Glam IV
Viva Glam VI

4.4

on 12/13/2017 5:30:00 PM

I have repurchased this lipstick - the first time I had it, it was given to me for my birthday.

I absolutely love everything about it. I love its smell, its staying power, its shade is so complimentary to so many skin tones. It was the first MAC lipstick I owned, nearly four years ago, and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

on 5/20/2016 8:55:00 AM

I bought this recently going through the airport and I adore it! It's a lovely colour for a night out and during the day I wear it with Blankety on top which really tones it down for a more neutral daytime look. I find blankety too pale for me so it's great to be able to use it with this.

on 8/17/2015 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i very rarely if ever write reviews but i absolutely HAVE to for this. i must have brought about four of these lipsticks over the past few years. a few i have finished, a few i have lost and my daughter broke one while 'playing' in my makeup but every single time i am without this lipstick i panic and pickup another one ASAP. although it looks fairly dark in the tube this is hands down THE most versitile lipstick i own (and to say i own many is an understatement). it transitions from summer to fall, winter to spring. in the fall/winter with matte dark eye colors this completes the 'vampy' look. in the spring and summer with gold tone luminesicent colors this lippie picks up the gold/luminicent colors of eyeshadows and blushes. i seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE this and recommend it to everyone regardless of skin tone or whether you like an the all natural look or full faced makeup daily. i'm a total cheap skate but i would pay serious money for this lippie. try it - you'll love it. promise!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am on my second tube (first time I finish a lipstick ever!) and it's still my make-up bag staple. It's very natural without being nude. The glitter gives a glossy effect without any gloopiness, it's very comfortable to wear and not drying. Like the MAC salesperson told me: "your lips but better". I'm glad he talked me into buying it. I just wish the pink in the tube wouldn't scratch but it's a very small flaw.

on 5/16/2015 9:52:00 PM

This is an amazing shade. Of the Viva Glam line, this one seems the most wearable and most flattering to most skin types. It's a mauve-y brown-y pink with an amazing texture. I'm on my second tube, which is saying a lot.

The color is neutral enough that it can go with just about anything, but stands out, so I wouldn't consider it MLBB. You could pull off a dramatic eye look like this or wear this on its own.

I'm a fan of the vanilla MAC scent, and this definitely has it. It's not drying, which is great, and lasts for hours.

This is the lipstick I wore to my wedding, and years later, it looks timeless in pictures. I highly recommend this one!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick! I only wear Mac lipstick. I love the smell, texture and pigment of them. One of the Mac gals suggested I try it. That was 2.5 years ago and BAM I am hooked. I am fair, blonde haired, blue eyed. This lipstick (I feel) looks even better after a couple of hours of wearing where you can see the small golden flecks. I love it. You can wear it lighter for day and put on darker for evening. My absolute staple...please do not ever discontinue...I would need to find the nearest bridge :(

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Beautiful! It's a frosty berry red on me. I first saw the word frost and I though oh boy! Then I tried it on!! I bought two. It's not super frosty, it's just the perfect amount. Stunning.

on 5/8/2014 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favourite lipstick. I find it complex and unique. I really compliments my NC35 skin tone. Will definitly repurchase, I don't think I will ever get bored of it

A darkened rose that compliments any smokey look. It's around $20 CAD.

Every penny made from any Viva Glam sale goes toward funding AIDS/HIV research so think about that when you feel that sudden urge to splurge.

It's a deep dusty rose with golden shimmer and a frosty finish for sure. It glides on upon application and stays on until you eat or something. It goes on exactly the colour it in the tube in a couple swipes. It has the MAC signature sweetened vanilla scent, which I love.

I think it's a great deep rose lipstick for any skin tone as long as you're not opposed to dark lip colours.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love the tone.....;... I love thegolden-pink-bronzey-simmery-y tone, and very high shimmer, like a dark rose-bronze, a very beautiful colour, really stands out more of a frost, but I have a matte Viva Glam II and Viva Glam V. Thank G-d not a limited edition like Mettene Shine, Slimshine, and halloween colurs and etc.... But more than divine night creamsheen this is my favorite hg liptsick from the company for now on. I t syas on for eight hours as most lipstick promise to do. The fiften bucks and tax is worth the price and quanitity and qquality, what more can i ask for, my perfect shade