GUERLAIN KissKiss (All)

Filtered by age: 25-29
GUERLAIN KissKiss (All)
KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)

4.4

The new kisskiss lipsticks are extremely luxurious objects of desire!

Easy to apply, the long lasting property of kisskiss provides pure comfort & the pleasure of a melting, voluptuous and mouth watering texture. Comes in 3 effects: sensual pearl, glamourous sparkle or radiant pure cream. Contains vitamins & oils that provide up to 6 hrs of mositure & 5 hrs of long-lasting colour. Packaging wise - "oh mama!" 3 decadent cubes of gold stack on top of one another!
Colourwise - comes in 30 shades from pinks to red, beige to orange browns. I have never seen so many reds from one brand that are almost all winners!! Website describes the colours as "To match perfectly with everything, at every moment, to express all sides of your femininity". Wonder if there is a perfect shade when you realise you have maxed out your cc buying these babes??

Damage: AUD$48. continued >>

on 9/29/2005 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

All right, the real reason that women are interested in this lipstick is the packaging. I don't think that I've ever seen such a luxurious and eyecatching case that just begs to be taken out in public and applied with an air of self-satisfaction as this one. The colors themselves are something to behold too with a nice variety of rich reds and sheer colors. The formula seems to vary but most of these aren't moisturizing creams so if you complain of "drying" lispticks, you would do well to pair this with a lip balm or buy a Lancome formula. They seem to ahve so many rich and creamy lipsticks. The price is mighty expensive, not Cle de Peu Beaute expensive (which I shun because of the exhorbitant prices) but one lipstick after taxes cost me $27US. That makes even other pricey brands look almost (but not quite) like a bargain in comparison.

on 1/1/2018 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

These lipsticks are works of art, and perform so magnificently. I bought Darling Baby and Red Chilli, and there's something about the texture that is just exquisite. Really buildable, and very lovely smooth texture - not too creamy or sticky - just glides beautifully.

Gorgeous.

on 12/27/2007 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I got this in Chocolate Shine with some of my Shoppers points! The packaging is sheik - every time I pull this baby out I feel like I should be in an episode of Dallas lol. Anyhow, not only is the packaging nice, but the color is lovely too. The color is a little like a sheer chocolate with immense shimmer. I get compliments on my lips each time I wear this. If anything I would say this lipstick is the closest one I have seen that is reminiscent to any Dianne Brille lipstick - and that is saying a lot! I would probably repurchase if DB was not available...it is still quite expensive...but girls if you have the points at Shoppers, try it out!

on 3/16/2013 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very nice package. And the lipstick is the best one I ever had. I have this one in rose perle. It s high pigmented and has a good lasting power. To me this lipstick isn't drying but on the contrary. I feel that my lips are more smooth when I use(d) it.

on 11/26/2008 11:19:00 PM

Tacky packaging-check.
Boring colors-check.
Drying out my lips-check.
Scent so strong that it competes with my perfume-check.

Will I buy it again? No! To the lipstick wasteland it goes!!!

on 9/6/2006 10:15:00 AM

Nice product, not the best lipstick I have tried but certainly the best packaging. I have 600, which is a sheer white/nude shimmer. The texture of the lipstick is a bit grainy but I don't find it drying and it lasts long enough for a shimmer. I like it because it's sheer enough ti apply safely without a mirror for a quick pick-me-up.

Would probably try another color...

on 12/13/2002 11:53:00 AM

My favorite lipstick ever! I can't live without my 'Beige Cashmere' lipstick and my local Guerlain's cosmetic counter lady knows it. The fragrance is wonderful as well is the color. I've tried to find the color in other cosmetic lines but couldn't find one that is similar to this.