Lancome Le Crayon Poudre in Brunet

4.3

on 2/19/2013 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

So this pencil is great, it is a creamy brown that doesn't smudge as bad as most creamy brow pencils I have tried(If this is to expensive for you and you live in Canada try out Marcelle brow pencil in brown, it is pretty much a dupe for this but it will smudge if you don't set it) So I thought this could be my HG if it lasted me at least 6months because it is so expensive. The color of it is a medium-dark brown that is not reddish although it's not exactly ash either. Why I will NOT be buying it again is that it is useless now that I tried to sharpen it once. I bought it 4 days ago and it is now half the size and still not sharpened because it just kept being eaten up by the sharpener. Some have said you need to use a lancome sharpener but some say they have and it still just eats the pencil so for something that might last me a month or 2 and is $30? I don't think so. If lancome fixed that problem this would be my favorite.

on 12/10/2007 5:29:00 PM

The most I have ever paid for an eyebrow pencil ($23), but worth the price-- in this instance I got what I paid for. The color comes closer than anything else I have found, and it comes on soft, smooth, and smudgeable to my liking. I have always struggled with my eyebrows but this pencil forgives the mistakes I make. The most important thing in my make up case. I dislike that it comes in its own box because I find that wasteful but the design of the pencil itself is beautiful. I can't believe I waited years to buy a good eyebrow pencil... it is as important as a good foundation (I have thick eyebrows). Will purchase again!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Just purchased this brow pencil today. So far so good. It's really different in that this pencil is powdery and yet it applies very easily and has very good staying power. I have to fill in certain areas that do not grow in any longer due to years of over waxing. I have never cared for the waxy type of brow pencils because they always seem to smear and just look too heavy if you apply even the smallest amount too much and I have to start all over again. I will continue to use this one and see how I like it. The only downside is the price. I paid 23.00 for this, which is rather steep for a brow pencil. I guess if it works then in the long run it will be worth the money I've wasted on all the others that didn't work out.

on 5/24/2004 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Very soft, high quality brow pencil. I have this, and also the Chanel one in Blond Cendre. The brown in Lancome's Brunet is more of a true medium brown. Chanel's Blond Cendre is more of a taupe/brown. The taupe color works better for me, so I prefer the Chanel one. I also prefer the texture of the Chanel pencil. The Lancome one is almost too soft. They are both good pencils - just depends what color of brown you prefer, and what texture you prefer.

Popular Brows Products