CLARINS Clarins Sheer Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanner for the Face

3.7

Not a fan. It smells. The consistency is annoying to get on evenly. It doesn't streak but the colour is nothing to write home about..a little on the yellow side and it's very very subtle. I can hardly tell I've put anything on my face. Maybe it's better for fairer skin.

I'll stick to my cheap Le Tan can. I've tried everything and there's no better colour than this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

ugh this product is expensive around the 40's area and it honestly isnt great i mean! i have fair skin and while using the product i already had a tan the fact that i have a high possibility being darker skinned and tanned .. i turned orange and i streaked incredibly!
not worth it at all i mean the jergens glow self tanner is way better and way cheaper! serioslyy waste of money

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

If you are looking for a self tanner, you really should look into Clarins. They have many to choose from and are all great. I like this one especially. I have fair skin and the result is very natural. The product is tinted so you can see where you have applied it. The results last about 4 days. The smell is not that bad, but it does have a 'self tan' kind of smell. It does not stink and it does not bother me. I feel like the results out weigh any smell. I recommend this, its easy to use and it works!

It is so difficult to find good self - tanners, this is definately one of my favorites.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is just okay and not worth what it cost. I don't even know if I will bother to finish using the tube because other products are better. **Update 8-6-09**: I have been using this because it gives gradual color that I can slowly build a little more every day. It goes on evenly that way. I'm surprised how much I've been using it. It gives a bit of color and does not look over done or fake.

w00t! I scored a total deal. I found this stuff at my Marshall's for only $15. I'm so glad I bought this. I've been using the VS Bare Bronze self tanning moisturizer and it has left my skin a little yellowish. My skin is already yellow on it's own, and this magnified it making it look sallow. Anywho, so I bought this Clarins stuff. I applied evenly on my face, took a nap, woke up and my skin was golden and sun kissed! (It say two hours until the color shows up) I apply this 3x a week to maintain the glow. I love this stuff dearly. My face is always paler than my body, so it's nice to have something to make it look equal in pigmentation. I will repurchase!

I have used many self tanners on my face over the years but Clarins is the best in my opinion! It leave me with a natural, golden looking colour and my skin does not break out after apply it.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!

I often try new ones but always return to Clarins when it comes to a natural looking colour.

Great color BUT I broke out with acne. My dermatologist had to extract all the whiteheads from my clogged pores. It was horrible and took about 3-4 weeks to completely clear up. The Clarins lady swore up and down it was non clogging... Beware!!

I have light skin and this stuff was awful on me, completely orange and blotchy no matter what I did. My sister wanted to know why I was so orange! I would not recommend it.

Incredible stuff.

Looks soo REAL, beautiful tan, and after a couple days of washing the face and reapplying, then waiting another few days, it still looks incredible, no fading into a pale green, orange or other color, it starts as a beautiful tan/glow, and ends as the same, no matter how much you put on, no matter how many days pass, no matter how much it fades.

Have yet to find another that passes THAT test.