Milani Easybrow

Milani Easybrow

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 8/22/2016 12:37:00 PM

Super easy to use, i love the ease of an automatic pencil and a spoolie on the other side. Wonderful for travel! I bought it in the lightest shade and i usually have problems with brow pencils pulling to warm on me but this taupe was perfect.

The only con for me is with everyday use i used this up within 3-4 weeks. I would repurchase this for travel purposes only.

on 8/22/2016 12:38:00 AM

I enjoy this pencil. I've only seen it in two colors. I bought the color taupe, the lighter of the options offered. This color works for me but it doesn't have a little red in it, not too much tho. I find this pencil easy to use. I tend to use it when I'm in a hurry and don't need a super precise brow. This is a waxy pencil, so if you prefer firmer pencils this may not be for you.

Pros:
Affordable.
Useful spoolie on one end.
Waxy (could be a con, depending on what you prefer)
Blends super easy.
Long lasting when used with a brow gel.
Easily accessible.
Great for quick application.

Cons:
Small color selection.

This isn't my favorite affordable brow pencil, but I like it. I will probably repurchase due to the ease of use.

on 8/21/2016 3:47:00 PM

My fave brow pencil! Nice and thick, goes on easy and creamy. The spooli on the end is perfect and helps create a more "natural" look if that's what you're aiming for. Can also be a dense bold brow if desired. I fill my brows in everyday, and this lasts me a good bit and also is cheap when compared to any of the fancy brands. Stays put for most of the day and even while swimming although I do have to reapply after a long day, or after sweating. I get a better color match with this than a lot of other drugstore brands. I wish this brand would go paraben and cruelty free. If I ever find a natural, paraben and cruelty-free brow liner that miraculously matches the low price, I'm switching to that.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I really like this brow pencil and actually plan on going out and repurchasing soon, I'm almost out of it. It's a creamy automatic pencil but not too greasy, goes on easily and I'd say it lasts about 8 hrs. Anything longer than that, with my oily skin, I need to reapply if I'm going out in the evening. I have colored blonde/highlighted hair and the Natural Taupe is a good match for my darker brows but still doesn't clash with my hair. I don't like pencils that are too dark.
The built-in brush is great. The only reason I'm not rating this a 5 is because it does wear off after a typical workday.

on 3/6/2016 2:47:00 PM

I have this in the taupe and I like it pretty well. I wish it were just a touch more taupe and neutral instead of leaning warmer, but the pencil works well. It's not too greasy and it's not so hard that it's tough to apply. It's buildable, and I really like the brush on the end and that there's no need to sharpen. Staying time seems decent. My only real gripe is the color -- it basically is a tiny bit reddish-leaning, the way many eyebrow pencils labeled taupe tend to be. It's probably better for auburn type reds and not so much for blondes, basically. Fortunately I'm more brunette and auburn leaning (depending on what box of dye I pick up) so it works on me well enough.

As a long time fan of Body Shop's eyebrow powder duo I didn't think I'd like using a pencil formula but this automatic pencil is creamy enough to glide on and I like the spoolie included to soften the lines. I brought the shade 02 (dark brown) and it matches my brows well. This was a great inexpensive find, and the best part is that it does not require sharpening. I like how soft this applies, and it wears well. It's even better when "set" with my Body Shop eyebrow powder. If you are looking for a ultra slim/fine pointed pencil, this isn't a good option for you. It's not thick, but works well if you aren't concerned about keeping thin brows.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Got it for five bucks at a superstore because I desperately needed a new brow pencil once my essence one ran out. Really satisfied with the product. I naturally already have nice and thick brows so I just use this pencil to emphasize what I have. It lasts all day and I love the little spoolie it has.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Compared to other more affordable (yes) eyebrow pencils, this product falls short. I normally agree with the reviews on this website but not so with this product.
It is SUPER creamy and it doesn't really set, it isn't waterproof either or oil proof. The first time my eyebrows where sliding and smudging around was when I was using this product, which had never happened to me before.
A good tip for the use of this product is to set it with a powder product (brown matte eyeshadow maybe?) to prolong the wear of it. But so far if I'm having a long day ahead of me, I won't use this not even if I set it. It's AWFUL!
I recommend cheaper better options: Etude House Drawing Eyebrow, NYX Eyebrow Pencil.

on 5/7/2015 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've gone through several of these.

Pros: it is relatively inexpensive (especially compared to Anastasia brow products), is super easy to use, and the shade taupe actually matches my light, but not blond, eyebrows.

Cons: the cap for the pencil part always cracks, but it's not that big of a deal. Also, there aren't many colors, and it can be hard to find.

That said, this works super well for me. When I ran out of this, I tried Benefit's Gimme Brow. I like it, but after going back to a pencil, I wont' repurchase.

Got this in "taupe" after running out of my annabelle skinny brow liner and this was half the price, I don't know who picked the shade name for this but it sure isn't taupe. I dislike how it came in a plastic/cardboard package so that it could not be tested out first, I had no idea how thick this product was or how off the colour is. The consistency is thick, chunky, and greasy. It is like applying mud to your brows. The colour is a weird orange-yellow shade, and it is so thick that it cannot be applied precisely. The packaging is a cheap looking plastic with a misleading TAUPE coloured outside. Currently the only part of this product that I am using is the spoolie on the other end.

Popular Brows Products