Milani Easybrow

Milani Easybrow

4.3

Not tested on animals

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I really like this brow pencil and actually plan on going out and repurchasing soon, I'm almost out of it. It's a creamy automatic pencil but not too greasy, goes on easily and I'd say it lasts about 8 hrs. Anything longer than that, with my oily skin, I need to reapply if I'm going out in the evening. I have colored blonde/highlighted hair and the Natural Taupe is a good match for my darker brows but still doesn't clash with my hair. I don't like pencils that are too dark.
The built-in brush is great. The only reason I'm not rating this a 5 is because it does wear off after a typical workday.

on 3/6/2016 2:47:00 PM

I have this in the taupe and I like it pretty well. I wish it were just a touch more taupe and neutral instead of leaning warmer, but the pencil works well. It's not too greasy and it's not so hard that it's tough to apply. It's buildable, and I really like the brush on the end and that there's no need to sharpen. Staying time seems decent. My only real gripe is the color -- it basically is a tiny bit reddish-leaning, the way many eyebrow pencils labeled taupe tend to be. It's probably better for auburn type reds and not so much for blondes, basically. Fortunately I'm more brunette and auburn leaning (depending on what box of dye I pick up) so it works on me well enough.

To Read all 106 Reviews, Login or Join

As a long time fan of Body Shop's eyebrow powder duo I didn't think I'd like using a pencil formula but this automatic pencil is creamy enough to glide on and I like the spoolie included to soften the lines. I brought the shade 02 (dark brown) and it matches my brows well. This was a great inexpensive find, and the best part is that it does not require sharpening. I like how soft this applies, and it wears well. It's even better when "set" with my Body Shop eyebrow powder. If you are looking for a ultra slim/fine pointed pencil, this isn't a good option for you. It's not thick, but works well if you aren't concerned about keeping thin brows.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Got it for five bucks at a superstore because I desperately needed a new brow pencil once my essence one ran out. Really satisfied with the product. I naturally already have nice and thick brows so I just use this pencil to emphasize what I have. It lasts all day and I love the little spoolie it has.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Compared to other more affordable (yes) eyebrow pencils, this product falls short. I normally agree with the reviews on this website but not so with this product.
It is SUPER creamy and it doesn't really set, it isn't waterproof either or oil proof. The first time my eyebrows where sliding and smudging around was when I was using this product, which had never happened to me before.
A good tip for the use of this product is to set it with a powder product (brown matte eyeshadow maybe?) to prolong the wear of it. But so far if I'm having a long day ahead of me, I won't use this not even if I set it. It's AWFUL!
I recommend cheaper better options: Etude House Drawing Eyebrow, NYX Eyebrow Pencil.

on 5/7/2015 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've gone through several of these.

Pros: it is relatively inexpensive (especially compared to Anastasia brow products), is super easy to use, and the shade taupe actually matches my light, but not blond, eyebrows.

Cons: the cap for the pencil part always cracks, but it's not that big of a deal. Also, there aren't many colors, and it can be hard to find.

That said, this works super well for me. When I ran out of this, I tried Benefit's Gimme Brow. I like it, but after going back to a pencil, I wont' repurchase.

Got this in "taupe" after running out of my annabelle skinny brow liner and this was half the price, I don't know who picked the shade name for this but it sure isn't taupe. I dislike how it came in a plastic/cardboard package so that it could not be tested out first, I had no idea how thick this product was or how off the colour is. The consistency is thick, chunky, and greasy. It is like applying mud to your brows. The colour is a weird orange-yellow shade, and it is so thick that it cannot be applied precisely. The packaging is a cheap looking plastic with a misleading TAUPE coloured outside. Currently the only part of this product that I am using is the spoolie on the other end.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is a great product.

I find it hard to find a good eyebrow pencil at the drugstore. I was using Maybelline's 'Define a Brow' from the drugstore but the formula is a little bit to dry for my liking, but it does work well for carving out your brow if you have to do major shaping for overdrawing your arch or whatever you have to do.

I like this one by milani because the formula is more wet and it glides on nicer and looks more natural.

I was using the anastasia brow wiz which of course is the best brow pencil out there, but super hard on your bank account when its 20 dollars and doesn't last long at all.

I would totally suggest giving this easybrow by Milani a try, it is under 5 dollars and get the job done quickly and nicely. It holds on my brows all day. I will for sure be buying this again

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Finally, a decent drugstore eyebrow pencil that applies easily and wears nicely!! I got this in Natural Taupe. My eyebrows are hard to match up, and my hair these days is a mousy brown with some old dark blonde highlights growing out, so coupled with my very ash eyebrows, it is hard to find a shade that looks "okay" and blends in with everything.

I picked this up without much hope, having tried so many other eyebrow products, high-end, drugstore, and even regular eyeshadows like Mac Omega, and never finding one that really knocked my socks off. So, I picked this up thinking, here we go again..lol

To my surprise, this works very well.
It blends in very well with all my odd shades of eyebrows and hair coloring, which is no bearing on the product performance, but is still quite nice. It is easy to apply, I can use it a little heavier or lighter on the inner part of the eyebrow or on the tail of the eyebrow, and finally an eyebrow product that does not make me look like drag-queen eyebrows!!

I do not even have to use the spoolie/brush end, but I did test it out too out of curiousity,and it is firm yet soft, if that makes sense. Quite pleased!!

I would put this up there with any high-end eyebrow pencil, it is that good, imo. The pencil is soft and creamy and for me it goes on like butter. Just a very pleasant surprise. I better stock up, as with any thing I like, it gets discontinued. Will def re-purchase!!

on 2/2/2015 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I picked this up at my local drugstore to keep in my gym bag when I needed to do my makeup quickly on the go. Normally I prefer use powder and wax for my brows, but that would mean taking too many things (powder compact, spoolie, wax, brushes, etc) and I wanted something that would be a good "all in one product."

I really like this pencil a lot and it does exactly what I want it to do. The formula isn't too hard which is great because I hate pencils that make me feel like I need to literally draw on my eyebrows. At the same time, the formula is not so soft that the product just smooshes off or melts on contact. I had a little bit of trouble dispensing more product at first, but after a while, the twist pen started working normally.

If you apply using short, light strokes and you use the spoolie brush that comes with it (which, by the way, is VERY convenient), you can blend out the product and make it look quite natural. I can't achieve the same look as I can with brow powder, but still, for something to use on the go, the look is natural enough. I think the longevity is great for me, but I haven't had it on for more than 8 hours.

Finally, I have dyed black hair and I find that the dark brown looks very nice with my hair. I also find that it is a true neutral brown -- it doesn't have any red hues to it (and that is important to me).

All in all, this was a really pleasant surprise!

Popular Brows Products