Clinique Continuous Coverage

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Clinique Continuous Coverage

3.4

Active ingredient: titanium dioxide. Ingredients: water purified, titanium dioxide, mineral oil, talc, propylene glycol, tea-isostearate, isostearic acid, glyceryl sterate, peg-100 stearate, isopropyl lanolate, micro-crystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, algin, magnesium aluminum silicate, tea-stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides, ultramarines

on 8/4/2013 2:31:00 PM

Amazing. As good as double wear (long lasting & heavy coverage) but gives you a radiant dewy look instead and looks great for photos as the light bounces back and makes you look flawless. I have an oily tzone and dry cheeks and it can with hold a long day at work before i get an oily tzone! gives me great confidence as its hides all my flaws but isnt cakey or heavy on the skin. Some find it hard to blend but if you use damp fingertips its so smooth! A little goes a long way aswell so the price is totally justified. The only con i can think of is that they dont do a matte version that is this good! LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!

I love this stuff! It covers up anything that you want to hide. I have moderate breakouts on my forehead, and when I applied this it made my skin look flawless. I know a lot of people dislike the consistency, but if you rub it between your finger (clean fingers now ladies!), it heats it up and gives it a bit of movement. If you have dry skin I'd recommend adding a bit of moisturizer to it instead to give you a little more hydration throughout the day :] From personal experience, if you want some lasting power with this, I'd recommend using a primer and setting it with a powder, lasts all day. The only downside is that there is not a big color selection, better for people with yellow undertones to their skin. And works the best for those with dry skin. I will repurchase and recommend!

on 9/11/2010 6:01:00 PM

I have been wearing this product for around 4 months now, and personally think it is really good eventhough i feel it does have downsides, firstly i think it is great coverage, i bought this foundation to help cover my frekles and have a more clear complextion, this foundation definatley fills this need, although i found even the lightest colour to dark, another negative point about this product is i personally have found that it makes my face itch, i have a close friend who uses this as well and she also feels it makes her face itch, other negative things about this product include things like, rubbing off easy, not drying fast enough to be able to apply powder and so when you do it goes all cakey. Over all i do feel this product does what it says being full coverage foundation although there are a few negative sides to this product i would buy it again.

on 7/2/2010 2:32:00 AM

This product is OK, nothing more. It didn't cover my scars that well, which it says it will. The foundation is thick and not that easy to blend onto the skin. It also feels quite heavy on my skin. It didn't break me out, but I won't use this foundation alot.

If you want to buy this because you have acne scars or other scars, don't. It won't help.

on 4/18/2010 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bought this to cover a sun spot on my face,bought it in the lightest color which is called creamy glow.I put it under my foundation and let it dry then apply foundation and then it gives you better coverage.Plus if the color is a tad too dark then you really cant see it.I love this as a concealer,couldnt be without it.
UPDATE: May 2/2011- Went to clinique for bonus time and they told me this product is being discontinued. I am freaking out as I am allergic to so much stuff that this was 1 thing I could use and not be allergic to,whats out there that has good coverage...no fragrance,shea butter, sunflower, Vit.E ?? Any suggestions?? I found some at The bay and stalked up for now,but am very dissapointed its discontinued.I cant live without this product. Hard to find any light shades left.

on 3/14/2010 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

im only giveing this 3 lippys...........i love the coverage i found it really easy to blend but it gives me spots, im guessing its because the makeup is so thick that it blocks my pores, it says on the tube that you can wear this all over the face but i would only use it on problem areas, btw this product is no good for people with oily skin..........it makes my t-zone super oily!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product is wonderful, it you can find a color match. If you don't like full coverage foundations/concealer, don't buy it. It is thick stuff, and it takes some time to get used to it but it works wonders.

It does blend in well, but you really need to warm the tube up in your hands before applying to get it to blend more sheerly. By doing this, it really doesn't take very much at all, and the result in a flawless complexion.

It can be used as a concealer, or an all over foundation depending on your skin type/needs.

Unfortunately, the color selection is horrible. (Only 4 colors) (creamy glow, ivory glow, natural honey glow & porcelain glow)

creamy glow (the lightest shade) is described as being 'very fair' but isn't nearly light enough for my ppp complexion. It's probably about 5 shades too dark than my skintone!

When I'm VERY tan, it will be doable, although still a little too yellow based... so I gave up on it for the color selection only... but if you can find a color match and need a really heavy duty coverage makeup, this is it.

Very hard to blend, unless you use tons of moisturizer. Kind of heavy, and the lightest shade was dark for me.

on 8/18/2001 2:28:00 PM

i had this a while back and got like 3 of them..they work well but i prefer other brands :)

If you think Prescriptives Camouflage Cream covers everything, try this! Too bad it makes my sensitive, acne prone skin break out like mad. It provides excellent sun protection though, and the tube is huge and lasted me a good year, just using under my eyes (which unfortunately, was the only place I could use it). Get a sample first, and see how your skin reacts. It gives fantastic coverage.