COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Mascara

No Image

2.0

on 8/28/2017 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This isn't a super terrible product - brush it over your brows, wipe off any spots you got on your skin with a Q-tip, and you have yourself some slightly more kempt-looking brows than before. Not always clumpy, but can be clumpy. However, you can get much better results if you just use some plain ol' brow gel. In fact, the option of brow gel makes this product pointless.

HOWEVER - I use this product for when I'm tweezing my eyebrows, and I recommend to other for tweezing eyebrows. Unlike brow gel, hairs you run over with this become darkened, which makes it much easier to pick out and pluck unkempt hairs. I'd say my brows have improved from this product in that manner.

Packaging is basically a mascara bottle, but the wand used is curved, as to touch your eyebrow while not streaking your forehead, which is something to be appreciated.

There's a medium amount of product in this - since, like I said, it's basically a mascara bottle, the same amount as that. If you're using this like brow gel, it's not a good deal since you'd clearly be better off using brow gel. However, for the tweezing technique I mentioned above, it's a good bang for your buck.

on 8/14/2017 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Sorry, its "Easy Breezy Brow Shape+Define"

Shape+Define is an inaccurate statement. All this does is darken hair and make it clumpy, but does nothing of significance. This is a thick brow mascara which looks cakey when applied. The wand is too long and makes for a difficult time getting the more delicate sections of the eyebrow, because you will load on excess product no matter what. Wiping excess off on the tube wasn't working, and I've begun using a tissue to take off this thick cakey product so that it is more usable. I ALWAYS have to wipe some off after I apply. It's not worth the money.

It lasts all day and has a nice colour (I use Rich Brown on my black-brown brows) but the consistency of the product is not worth it for the colour. Don't get it, it doesn't really do that much and it's not worth the hassle.

Popular Brows Products