Jordana Barely Pink

Jordana Barely Pink

4.5

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is an interesting color - like other Jordana lipsticks it applies lighter than it appears in the tube. This looks like a neutral slightly cool, slightly pale nude-ish pink with shimmer. What you get is actually very pearly, with a hint of pale, slightly cool pink. It is nothing like the color swatch image shown here. This reminds me of an early-90s rich sorority-girl type lipstick.

This is the pearliest lipstick I own, and although it is close to being too cool for me (pale yellow olive), it gives my lips interesting dimension, particularly around the outer edges. The pearly, almost iridescent finish doesn't come off as frosty and has great adhesion so there isn't frosty settling. I'm definitely going to try this one as a unicorn-type topper to see if I can get pearly action on other shades.

Tried it! Yes, it works awesome. It transforms cream/matte lipsticks into subtle pearly lipsticks with some lovely added dimension.

Like other silver tube Jordana shades, this feels waxy and you need to press firmly to apply, but once it's on it stays where you put it.

Classic Jordana/Milani watermelon/waxy smell that I love.

$3 at Real Canadian Dollar Store.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Softest of baby pearl pink. So sweet. It is actually very neutral in my opinion and could be worn by just about anyone. It's no secret if you have read any of my reviews I love Jordana Lippies. I own about 20 now. I love love them all for their creamy consistency and their yummy smell. Most of all I love that they are 1.49! You can get them on Jordana.com or Kmart I believe.