Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
Dipbrow Pomade in ChocolateAnastasia Dipbrow in chocolateDipbrow Pomade in ChocolateBold Eyebrows

4.9

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Super pigmented; you have to be careful when loading your brush or it can be too much. When it works for me, it really works well and I love how it stays put and doesn't fade. $18 was a huge gamble for me, but this will last forever. I use it every other day, swapping with a milani pencil with spoolie. I use a thin angled brush and dab it in only lightly--it always seems to have the perfect amount of product on the brush after you have done your brows (2nd day is best) so if your sister will let you do up her brows first, do it! :)

on 10/19/2015 3:27:00 PM

This product is giving me life. I love this product so much, I CAN'T EVEN. It is very pigmented and a little goes a long way so it is very much worth the price. I've had mine for about 6 months and I've used it everyday since I bought it and I haven't hit pan yet. It does not budge or fade all day. The tails of my brows are too short for my liking, so when I fill in my brows I like to extend them and my problem with other brow products is that the tails of my brows fades through out the day (even when I set it w/ powder or gel) and it looks ridiculous. I don't experience this problem with my dipbrow. The texture is perfect. Creamy (but not too creamy) so it tames the brow hairs, although the texture changes after time. It says that the best-before date of the product is 6 months after you first open it and I can vouch for that, but you can add a drop of baby oil to dilute and it'll be as good as new.

I'm actually quite new to the whole "eyebrow" world, and absolutely love this product. To be honest, any eyebrow brush has the same effect. This product it smooth/gel-like enough to remove any mistakes, but durable and strong to last all day. There isn't a long day that goes by where I have to redo them, and if one eyebrow seems too thick/full than the other, it's insanely easy to fix it quickly. I would recommend this to beginners/pros. So worth $23.00

on 6/1/2015 9:58:00 AM

I was surprised with the weight and the amount of the product inside. That being said its a brilliant eyebrow product by far. In the scorching heat of Dubai only this stays on my face while all the makeup melts away. Well strong eyebrows power!!!

on 11/20/2014 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

As a graduate student who's always on a budget, I tend to not spend big money on expensive high end makeup unless they're worth it. This product is definitely worth it.
I've been using this for 6 months now and I have yet to make a dent in the product.
I can tell it will last me for years. It is the longest lasting eyebrow product I have used so far, and most of the brow products I've used are eyeshadows, drugstore eye pencils, and brow powder.
What that being said, this product is not smudge-proof and water-proof as it claims to be. I have moderately oily skin and I do line my brows with concealer to clean them up and make them last longer. Even so, the tails of my brows are can still be easily smudged away towards the end of the day if I'm not careful with touching my face. I find that retouching my face with loose powder helps the product last longer.

Overall, would buy again unless I find something better later on.

on 11/3/2014 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

ERMERGERD this stuff is amazing. Dipbrow has ignited an eyebrow obsession within me. I bought the chocolate because I have warm brown hair with blonde highlights; the Chocolate has a warmer undertone. Next time I might try the medium brown which looks a little bit ashier.

I used a very thin angle brush for application, like the kind that you use for gel eyeliner. The finer the better, because it will give you cleaner ends on your brows. As I saw Anastasia do in a video, I take a bit of Dipbrow and "mash it" onto the container lid to blend it into the brush. The brush should not go directly on your brows after dipping! It will look too permanent marker-y because the formula is not that different from a gel liner. Unless you're trying to achieve a specific look, of course. ;)

I love this stuff! I will never use another eyebrow product again!

I used to use pencil eyeliners. But i would always find my brows getting smudgy in the afternoon. The Dipbrow pomade lasts literally until you take it off. The first day I wore it, I got compliments about my brows being "on point" ;)

The texture is smooth and creamy. I put a little bit on the Anastasia brush and "flatten" it on a little piece of toilet paper before applying so I get the smoothest application/straight line. Although it has taken me practice to learn...you really do not need a bunch of this product. Less is more :)

It did take me practice to get the shape down as well. When I first started wearing it I was putting on way too much, and I had the "square" corners. What I do now is line my brows on each side, fill them in lightly, and use the spoolie on the back end of my brush to bring the product out to the ends of my brows.

This is definitely worth the money. I will buy again and again. Thank you Anastasia for such an awesome eyebrow pomade :)

on 4/15/2014 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is awesome. It stays on forever and it really accentuates my brows. I wear very long bangs, but this still manages to showcase my brows. I have it in Dark Chocolate, because they did not have anything lighter. I am a brunette, so it does work. I say I will buy again, probably will not need to though it is quite a bitr of product.