Sigma F86 Tapered Kabuki

1.0

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Sorry to ruin the rating but I found it pretty disappointing and overpriced. This type of brush shape can be handy but I hate this Sigma one because of the poorly performing fibres they use. It looks plush and looks soft but these brushes soak up your foundation and clings to it in big greasy clumps. Heaps of product gets wasted and the foundation smears on in thick streaks.

This brush never seems to wash clean. Despite washing several times the hairs still seem "greasy" and clump together. Same with the other Sigma foundation brushes I brought. Maybe their other brushes are good but If you're on the fence with this I say give Sigma a "PASS" and try these instead:

HIGH END:
- IT Cosmetics OMG Foundation Brush

MID END:
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (firm)
- Real Techniques Buffing Brush (medium firm)
(NOT the Real Techniques regular foundation brush, its too small for anything except under eye concealer).

My Real Techniques and IT Cosmetics brushes have been washing clean easily and returning back to plushy newness for several months now. I have more control with these brushes too. Because the bristles don't clump together I can choose whether I want a thin or thick layer of foundation, I can do both. The Sigma one smeared it on in thick streaks. I never use it anymore and regret wasting my money.

Popular Makeup Brushes