MAC Viva Glam Nicki II

Filtered by skin type : Other
MAC Viva Glam Nicki II
Viva Glam Nicki IIViva Glam Nicki II

3.5

I saw the reviews for this & I had to mention my $0.02. I have returned 2 MAC lippies (out of the 100 some odd MAC lippies I own & both were blind buys online [this Nicki 2 & the other was Ariana Grande 1 lipstick]), I was disappointed in this becoz on me it was unflattering too pale but I ended up w a similar lipstick "dupe" Jeffree Star "Virginity" that I like it is more opaque. Meh Nicki 1 was so much better! I have the Nicki 1 lipstick & Lipglass. It is a watermelony punch color which makes ur teeth look good Nicki 2 just didn't turn my crank. I wish I hadn't returned it thou I like J* Virginity if u want this pale lavender it is similar but both Nicki's & J* Virginity were limited edition. Very unique color! Gotta hand it to MAC for creating unique colors that people remember that stand out.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love Mac lipsticks and of course the LE I tend to use more - I have been using this for a few years and I love it, it's such a nice light pinkish purple color I apply alittle LE Betty Girl Next Door or Hello Kitty Fashion Mews over it with a nude lipliner and it's the perfect shade you don't need much the tube will last and it stays on lips for at least a few hours, I never thought this color would work for me I'm fair medium skin tone blonde hair but it really looks great with a smokey eye! I wish I could find a dupe or Mac could create a color similar as its expensive to keep buying these LE's! I have re bought many times and will stock up as long as I can! Side Note: I have swatched both this color and fashion mews and they seem to be almost identical so either would work!