K-Palette Lasting 2Way Eyebrow Pen

4.7

This is my holy grail product for my eyebrows. Then brush pen tip is perfect for beginners and those with heavy hands because it applies light but is very buildable. I use the brush pen tip to outline top and bottom of my brows then I use the powder tip to fill in brows. Longest this has stayed on my face is 36 hours under tropical climate, with my super oily and sweaty face(it's waterproof!). I have gone swimming with this bit it did not come off. I usually also touch my face and eyes but these do not rub off. Only con for me is that I think it's on the slightly expensive side, esp since I have to repurchase every 2 or 3 months, but since it really works, it's worth the money.

on 3/19/2016 6:22:00 PM

This is a really cool product. It dispenses pigment via a pen with a fine, flexible brush tip so you can precisely draw on fine little strokes for a natural look. It's particularly great for touching up the tails of your eyebrows.

The pigment is subtle, washed-out and light, so it's hard to overdo it. You will never give yourself sharpie brows with this! I got it in 02 Grayish Brown, which is the perfect pale taupe for brunettes. I've even started lining my lower lashline with it. I have large eyes and I can't tell you how long I've been looking for an ultra subtle liner for that area that won't make me look crazy. Normal liner is too intense and tends to smear anyway. This is the perfect subtle enhancement and lasts all day without smearing.

This is not waterproof and won't last through a gym or swimming session, but it lasts through a normal day just fine. The price is very affordable too, especially compared to what Anastasia of Beverly Hills and other American companies are charging. Highly recommended!

To Read all 10 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/24/2015 8:02:00 PM

Love this eyebrow pen (if it weren't too pricey). I love using this because it's liquid so your eyebrows do not look as if they have been "drawn" in, like when you use a brow pencil. However, I do not find much use for the "powder" end, and I'm happy with just using the liquid tip. It stays on and doesn't smudge. Gives a nice shape to your brow, and fills in just nicely. I have spare/fine brow hairs so this is definitely a plus. I don't leave the house without using this. Defintiely HG.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

OMG! This is my HG for eyebrow products! I have tried several eyebrow products since I have sparse and barely there eyebrows. This is the only one that stays ALL DAY! I am super oily and it stays put! I recently bought the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade since I heard great things about it, but it does not compare to this baby! I am definitely sticking to this one from now on! Hoarding it!

on 6/28/2014 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is amazing! It leaves such natural and well defined brows that stay on all day.

It took a bit of practice to get the paintbrush end right but definitely worth it and it defines with such great precision. I use the other end to darken. It's handy, transportable and lasting for 3+ months after using it almost every day. It stays on in humidity and comes off easily of a night time too. Excellent shade for me (chocolate) - very happy.

I was definitely put off by the idea of having to use the paintbrush end but persevere if you're unsure!!! I love how natural my brows looks, it helps me coverup if I get over zealous on the plucking!!

It's about $20-$25AUD if you can find it. eBay is sometimes helpful too.

on 5/8/2014 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

[I'm basing my review on the liquid portion only since I don't use powder.]

Overall, this is the best brow pen I've used so far, but it's definitely not perfect. I use the Chocolate Brown shade which suits my light skin and dark-ish red hair-- I'm glad I was able to find a warmer shade in the famed Asian brow-eyeliner-pen-of-iron-wear. This is not quite iron-wearing though, as brushing on brow gel will wipe it away. It holds its own against sweat as long as it's not pouring from you during a workout, and there is no green cast that appears after a while like in other red-toned brow pens I've tried. The pen itself is great because it's not a fibrous, marker-like tip that eventually pills up and breaks off. It's like a spotter paintbrush; flexible and able to draw extremely thin lines. The liquid is on the pigmented side at first, so it's easy to overdo.
My absolute biggest complaint about this pen is it dries out SO. QUICKLY. Used 5 days out of the week for barely two months and all of a sudden it goes dry. I'm extremely disappointed in this as my Stila pen is going strong after three. On top of that, my only resources for buying are Amazon and Ebay, where it always ships from Asia so I have to wait a good three weeks. I'll repurchase but grumble all the way until a better, more accessible product comes along.

I tried the 2 way but I realized I didn't need the powder since it was hard to pick up the product. Instead, I switched to the K-Palette Eyebrow Pen.

The colors are quite limited but this one lasted 24hours as promised but it was easy to remove at night (just use water). The bristles are very fine and the lines are very thin, I had no issues with how the product is dispensed since it was an automatic brush kind. Although I would say it was a little expensive since it's prone to drying and for the price (maybe around USD13-17), it only lasted for 2 months with me with 5x/week usage vs. powder.

I've repurchased this several times since it's very natural when you know how to use it. Tip just follow the shape of the strand and don't color your brows entirely like how you do it in a coloring book.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I am very picky with my brow products because I have combination-oily skin. That said, I love this! It lasts all day! The liquid product isn't too strong so I don't end up with overly drawn brows. The powder also sets the liquid well. It also adds more, but still subtle definition to the brows.

for a sharper arch and tip, I use an angled liner brush, smudge it on the sponge applicator to pick up some product, and then apply on my brows. For a stronger look or darker brows, I use a darker brow powder to set instead of the one that comes with the pen.

I purchased this in SASA Hong Kong for around US$16.

I absolutely LOVE this eyebrow pen. I used it in 39 C degree weather for 10 hours and it didn't fade or smudge. Another test run was on a hot humid sticky day WHILE exercising. I wiped my sweaty face with my hands and a towel - it didn't budge. A truly amazing product. It is a bit pricey (Philippine Pesos 895) but worth it.

A cheaper version of the infamous Suqqu eyebrow pen. This double ended pen has a fine tipped liquid eyebrow pen on one side and a neutral khaki colored powder pen on the other. I purchased the Honey Brown (02) shade because it did not have any red in it whatsoever unlike the Chocolate Brown (01). I am an AAB with black/dark brown hair but I'm sure this pen can work for those who have ash brown locks as well. The staying power is phenomenal for an oily skin, tropical island girl like myself. Love this more than my Shu Uemura Seal Brown hard pencil. The liquid comes out a bit sheer so you will never end up with fierce, overpowering brows. You can also simulate hair strands with the liquid pen, too since the tip is so fine. I paid about $25USD for this.

Popular Brows Products